WAYWT destroyed my life (2012)

wahwho11

dovo ru reppin hndlz bc he is an 'obama homie'

lol aren't you the same guy that threw hndlz last fit in worst

no no not again i just got over the nightmares

waking up in the morning to hear that phrase whispered into my ear, that wash of those jeans

I can't remember what wash it is now though

Edited by Gatefold

makes you lol? my sartorial endeavors are a precise depiction of my personality and serve as an exact representation of who I am and I assure you lads that i am no joke.

tumblr_m5hsovFu0x1qfj39xo1_500.jpg

makes you lol? my sartorial endeavors are a precise depiction of my personality and serve as an exact representation of who I am

it is a pity that those same fits are not an exact representation of when you are. well unless you are secretly doctor who and are posting fits from 2007, to show us how people dressed back then.

the fits themselves are so plain, so discrete that no would even notice that you had posted at all until you started erroneously claiming that you were about to shut this shit down.

Unfortunately I was not in game spittin mode but she wasnt even top 5 at the party. There was some 'i like art' type hoes there that were very cute, very rare.

Probably. Art show goers generally have poor swag and wear too many non-descript 'semi-fashionable' lines like dunderdon, acne and surface 2 air.

please tell me you went there specifically to robokop numbers and drink tons of free booze.

also... chelsea?

it is a pity that those same fits are not an exact representation of when you are. well unless you are secretly doctor who and are posting fits from 2007, to show us how people dressed back then.

the fits themselves are so plain, so discrete that no would even notice that you had posted at all until you started erroneously claiming that you were about to shut this shit down.