pissing while using the shower...

Votske

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

renski is really...............

R. Kelly!!!!!!!!!!! They got the wrong guy, I tell you!

haha they really did..sometimes i get piggy back rides on to girls when i swim..i then clench on an pee..it gets really really warm.

i do it too. its a "i dont want any piss in my underwear"-thing

you can shake shake shake it away..anything more than 3 shakes i say shenanigans.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
do you wipe your penis or are you sitting down when you pee?

to stay on topic i do pee in the shower and sometimes pee on my girlfriend also when we shower together. sometimes i pee on her when we go swimming too. sorry i guess im sick.

hawt.JPG

Hawt.

How about when you guys get up in the morning and flip out your shaft? Do you guys shiver a little and it gets on the toilet seat? I think its due to the instant temperature change that triggers this. I'm so guilty of this.

No.

but when I piss in the shower, I aim for the drain. 80% accurate

i wipe my shit up with:

bapetissuepaper1wi4.jpg

59900 yen a 4-pack and $1350 on ebay.

In Korea, all of the bathrooms are wet bathrooms; most small studio apartments like I have always lived in do not have tubs, you just shower over the floor and there's a big drain hole in the middle of the room. It takes like an hour for the room to dry up. Pissing while showering this case would be a lost cause I don't need to leave the showering area to reach the toilet; I'm actually standing in front of the toilet while getting my shower on. Most convenient, I must say. Pissing all over the floor would just be pure animal.

Have always wanted to try a bidet, but everytime I'm in a Japanese bathroom I can't for the life of me figure out any of the controls. Looks like a white and pink home theater remote there sitting next to your naked thigh.

damnlam (where is this dude by the way?) sounds like he has some stage fright problems? As I get older I find it does take me a couple blinks to get going while standing there at the urinal. My one genuine stage fright experience was in a gay bar, where I'd just drank a few jack and cokes and I went into the bathroom, and suddenly in the mirror in front of me I see a pretty psychotic looking gay guy standing behind me watching me try to piss. I think a few moments later he was busy again making out with some randomly appearing guy.

I went on this three month stretch once in college over here in Korea where I was getting drunk and going to the pisser, and it's so cold over here in the winter time and even colder since the bathrooms are outside and unheated. For those three months I'd constantly be standing there taking care of business, lost in my thoughts, whistling or singing or something, and I'd see a puff of steam from over my shoulder and realize some old woman would be watching me pee from over my shoulder. I think this happened more times than I can count on my hands. Strange.

Have always wanted to try a bidet, but everytime I'm in a Japanese bathroom I can't for the life of me figure out any of the controls. Looks like a white and pink home theater remote there sitting next to your naked thigh.

same here. i could only recognize the symbol for hot, and the little drawing of spouting water. i just press buttons until i feel a delightful sensation near my poop hole.

pissing while in the shower is frowned upon. especially if ur in college and sharing a shower with multiple people. expelling diarrhea and snot that clings to the shower wall is also frowned upon. but hey people are lazy and do whatever the fuck they want.

I tried to aim away from the communal drain when I pissed in my dorm shower. So the yellow would dissipate before my neighbor saw it.

Couldn't do anything about the smell though.

I'm not gonna say which dorm I lived in, UW guys, because I'm afraid I pissed on one of you.

I tried to aim away from the communal drain when I pissed in my dorm shower. So the yellow would dissipate before my neighbor saw it.

Couldn't do anything about the smell though.

I'm not gonna say which dorm I lived in, UW guys, because I'm afraid I pissed on one of you.

Thats digusting. If I was in a dorm showers and the neighbor was taking a piss, I'd take a shit on the floor, wipe my ass with his towel and leave.

• 2 years later...