WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2012

acerbicb

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

^indigo_queen

Don't hesitate to post your items. It's always well loved by the audience here, when it comes to heavy used stuff

Thanks Rudi...

As you know I'm a technophobe - my laptop I gave to my Mum, the iPod can't do it and I'm just getting used to the iPad 3 .

When I retire off my te's next year I might send them to your jeans museum, if I can afford the postage?

How many pairs of jeans do you have Now...(last count over 12,000 but I'm sure your collections grown...)

IQ:) :)

Edited by INDIGO QUEEN

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

levis1.jpg

just got these new levis 505 and trucker jacket. 6 feet 180lbs. 31x34 jeans, Medium jacket

what do you guys think of the fit? and does the double denim work?

Great fitting Levi's!!!

And yes, I do think the Double Denim works - you look great!!!

IQ:)

my levis 505 jeans are debadged, the red tab on pocket, brown cardboard size tag on waist, and stitching on backpocket is taken out. I like my jeans clean. I was thinking to debadge the red tab on the trucker jacket chest pocket, but i think it looks pretty good with it, so gonna leave it alone!

Got a new ipad3 so will learn how to upload fiti pics..

Anyway, I'm wearing-

Timothy' Everest BluexBlack 14oz jeans - very worn and not good for pics!!

White cotton double cuff shirt with sterling silver cuff links

Navy blue lambswool v neck jumper

To go out:

Black boots

Diesel Black Gold black leather biker jacket - getting worn- will replace when I find the right one

Thanks Rudi...

As you know I'm a technophobe - my laptop I gave to my Mum, the iPod can't do it and I'm just getting used to the iPad 3 .

When I retire off my te's next year I might send them to your jeans museum, if I can afford the postage?

How many pairs of jeans do you have Now...(last count over 12,000 but I'm sure your collections grown...)

Yeah the collection is still growing. The exact number of pants and denim jackets will be known after finishing the first inventory ever made since 38 years. We have sorted out about 2500 items so far. The big rest is still waiting for beeing invcentorised.

Many of those boxes havn't been checked since over 20 years, so no idea what's inside. It's only for sure that there are jeans and denim jackets inside the boxes.

About technophobie: Don't worry even I managed it somehow to upload a few pics and I'm turning 53 years old soon. So there should be still hope, that you'll be able to post some updates.

And any kind of donations are always welcome. And of course any visits as well.

About postage: Don't worry, just let me know postage cost and I can cover it .

^vvind:

Although I like clear or plain jeans or denim jackets, I would never remove any signs or alter the items in any way.

I just use them the way they are made

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Thanks Rudi,

When my jeans are done and dusted (I'd say by the end of the year when I've replaced them), if you'll cover postage of course you can have them!

I'd be honoured that my jeans were in your museum - I've already put in my diary 1.1.2013 - send Rudi jeans, so I'll find out the cost then.

IQ

Edited by INDIGO QUEEN

Thanks Rudi,

When my jeans are done and dusted (I'd say by the end of the year when I've replaced them), if you'll cover postage of course you can have them!

I'd be honoured that my jeans were in your museum - I've already put in my diary 1.1.2013 - send Rudi jeans, so I'll find out the cost then.

IQ

Wow great

That's the most advanced promised donation for the Jeans Museum

Some pics of the Jeansmuseum work in progress

https://picasaweb.google.com/116118427799433045500/JeansMuseumWorkInProgress?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ3g_b788cKXQg

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Wow great

That's the most advanced promised donation for the Jeans Museum

Some pics of the Jeansmuseum work in progress

https://picasaweb.google.com/116118427799433045500/JeansMuseumWorkInProgress?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ3g_b788cKXQg

No problem Rudi,

Next January when I buy my 19oz pair you can have my old patched selvedge pair with pleasure!!

I've noted it in my iPad so I won't forget...

IQ :)

looks like a nice holiday bro, like the outfit

anyway hi, first post. don't know much about jeans.

I like t shirts. got a lot of tees. this one is from runholtz or something. cold weather.

2mfg1fc.jpg

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Charles Tyrwhitt Deep Pnk multi check shirt

Timothy Everest selvedge (worn, patched, well loved) Kurabo 14ozBluexblack jeans

I've taken pictures of both the shirt and jeans but have no idea how to upload them.

I'm using an ipaf3 and have no computer.

Could somebody please PM me as to how to upload the pics please?

When I know how I can do it everyday but I can't work it our!!!

Thanks for help.....

IQ:)

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Ash worth golf Navy lambswool v neck jumper until the sun comes out...

Sean O Flynn white cotton double cuff shirt with Charles Tyrwhitt sterling silver bullion cuff links

My old patched Timothy Everest BluexBlack selvedge jeans - promised to Rudi when I've worn them out for eternal life in the Jeansmuseum!

When I go out later - black boots (will be too hot for biker jacket for once).

Have taken pics but ipad3 doesn't know how to upload them and I'm shopping - maybe new boots.. So Please send idiots guide by PM somebody!!!

Thnx to whoever has the time/patience..

dear iq (low) there are step by step guides to posting pics (use the search function n00b)

and good to see you know about pms (a good place to have back and forth chit chat that is of no relevance to the thread)

have a nice day

tg (the grump)

:)

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

dear iq (low) there are step by step guides to posting pics (use the search function n00b)

and good to see you know about pms (a good place to have back and forth chit chat that is of no relevance to the thread)

have a nice day

tg (the grump)

Ok

I'm out today but tomorrow I'll gen up and learn how to post my pics

Actually IQ is pretty high....,

Thnx The Grump

IQxxx

there's only one person i know since i joined sufu to have a build like that.

doc blue is finally back!

have a nice day

tg (the grump)

ok

i'm out today but tomorrow i'll gen up and learn how to post my pics

actually iq is pretty high....,

thnx the grump

iqxxx

bahahahaha.

Edited by Denton

iron heart

IHV 04

thanx man!!! any idea where i can get the vest...thanx again!!!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic