WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2012

acerbicb

Been wanting to show you all my two latest (and so far, greatest) pick ups: PBJ and White's, but haven't been able to convince my ladyfriend to snap a picture as we are both stupidly busy as of late.

So, finally: lifestyle pic snapped by my 12 year old niece yesterday, as I'm visiting them for Thanksgiving. They rescued a golden, ROCKY not even a week ago so I had a blast chillin with him yesterday; biggest golden I've ever seen, clocking in at 90 lbs. I'll have him up to 100 after I feed him half a turkey later tonight. Sorry for the plebe-quality iPhone photo:

photo4ta.jpg

New hipster ass haircut

Oliver Peoples

Plebe ass card

Plebe ass shirt

PBJ 007

White's SD

Happy Thanksgiving!

Been away from this for ALL of too long. Anyhow, traveling back to NY for Thanksgiving family reunion:

Screen_Shot_2012_11_22_at_6_56_33_AM.png

Hat : ONLY NY

Shirt : Uniqlo

Denim : Warehouse #700 Cinch-Back

Socks : J.Crew

Boots : Red Wing GTs

Holy crap man, you are still wearing them, they are your signature look now. Nice to see you around here again on one of my own rare visits. Hows college?

Revenge I'm digging the skewed tie a lot.

Crat, dude, loving the sportscoat--

You rock it very well. I find I can't get the blazer/jeans thing right (prob bc I only do dark denim... But I also don't feel very comfortable in nicer coats like that. I digress).

Not loving that Bowtie pin you got there; I think a square in that same navy/red dots pattern would be boss though.

My .02... you're one of my favorite posters so I hope you don't take the above as disrespectful, bro :D

• sufu1 unpinned this topic