WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2012

acerbicb

Crat, the white t-shirt-with-jeans look is actually quite difficult to do right. Everything has to be just right, starting with your build.

Just playin'

:tongue:

It is a classic look and kinda got stick in my head after that post. Thought I might give it a try.

tbh, Sneakers might have worked better...not sure.

Crat, the white t-shirt-with-jeans look is actually quite difficult to do right. Everything has to be just right, starting with your build.

Just playin'

I propose a brief WAYWT contest in which each of us wears a white tee and jeans for a day and posts a pic. The winner earns congratulation and virtual pats on the back via internet.

I propose a brief WAYWT contest in which each of us wears a white tee and jeans for a day and posts a pic. The winner earns congratulation and virtual pats on the back via internet.

There is/was a white t shirt and vans authentic with raw thread somewhere around here :P

Yeah well i propose we all just post one in WAYWT, nothing as serious as a sufu holiday as that appears to be. Just something for WAYWT since its definitely on peoples minds here.

I'm in. Don't own any vans though. Didn't know something like that already existed.

Fcking beautiful, superstar -- info?

SNS Herning wool knit

Edwin 55's

Grenson Archies

Been wearing the Ed's for almost 9 months now. Soaked them off the bat (yes I know they are sanforized), and gave them an ocean soak a month ago (just for the hell of it, and that I was near the coast with nothing to do).

• sufu1 unpinned this topic