WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2012

acerbicb

^the brand/style, in particular? the color? both? :unsure:

this ain't Styleforum WAYWT, leeroy ... but just curious what kicks would you suggest that would go w/mega cuff?

'not apologizing for the trainers, since [obviously] i liked them when i bought them 5yrs ago.

nor, am i making excuses for my waywt cuz it reflects my personal taste & sense of style.

substance over form is what i always try to aim for & don't really prescribe to any particular brand of fashion/style.

i wear uniform @work__ in real life, [that] is what i would wear to work in a wet & humid NYC day

'get some curious side glances ... but, never get flak even from stylish NYers @subway ;)

btw, i don't mind the negs. that's what this forum is all about__ getting your opinions across :)

^the brand/style, in particular? the color? both? :unsure:

this ain't Styleforum WAYWT, leeroy ... but just curious what kicks would you suggest that would go w/mega cuff?

'not apologizing for the trainers, since [obviously] i liked them when i bought them 5yrs ago.

nor, am i making excuses for my waywt cuz it reflects my personal taste & sense of style.

substance over form is what i always try to aim for & don't really prescribe to any particular brand of fashion/style.

i wear uniform @work__ in real life, [that] is what i would wear to work in a wet & humid NYC day

'get some curious side glances ... but, never get flak even from stylish NYers @subway ;)

btw, i don't mind the negs. that's what this forum is all about__ getting your opinions across :)

hey if that's what you wear and you're comfortable with it...by all means.

Just when I see something that goes well and I like, I rep...when I don't like, I neg. just my personal opinion. if somebody posts a pic on the internet, they should expect some criticism.

With a mega cuff, I think would look best with something that goes along with it's extreme, like a bigger work boot... engineer boot or jumpers... something more rugged.

I think the color of the shoes and the slimness of them doesn't match the cuff, too low profile. think those go better with a tapered jean. but this is just another man's opinion...keep wearing it if you're comfortable with it...no hate, just my thoughts :)

Edited by leeroy

• sufu1 unpinned this topic