WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2012

acerbicb

Guess I get a load of neg rep for this, oh well...

Cucinelli

Truzzi

Sugarcane

Green

Sc fits well, I'm sure it's constructed very well. If I had to nit pick, it'd be the choice of shoes...but that's just my preference. Nice job, overall.

Edited by patrick_b

as planned we have to split up the 10 big MEGA THREADS on supertalk.

this thread is one of them

!!

all details about splitting these threads can be found here:

we HAVE STARTED manually moving all the posts made so far in 2012 from the OLD thread to THIS NEW thread.

--> systematically going backwards page by page from the most recent post.

--> since this will take a LOT of TIME it might be realistic to only go back a few months.

--> will update status in this first post.

SO PLEASE START POSTING YOUR WAYWT [DENIM] IN THIS THREAD

[as they're going to get moved here anyway if you don't...]

!!

UPDATE: we have moved posts from the past month - going back to AUGUST 1st [that took about 1 hour...]

this is the first thread we have started moving so if you have any feedback or notice anything weird let us know here

!!

not much, but i'd like to be able to when i want to.

that's why i keep an eclectic collection ;)

been wearing them @home mostly these days.

keeping them original hems til, maybe, the 4th wash... or maybe i'll keep em as is :)

Edited by BrownMetallic

cuffs look fucking rediculous.

with word usage & expressions these days you don't really know if comment is bad or bad... 'checked the rep & it's def the former :)

just find it amusing how sensitive & divided folks are on "how to rock 'em jeans" ;)

what got me to denim jeans is that of it's veritable Free-Form Expression ... not uniform.

http://www.styleforu...escription/0_30

Edited by BrownMetallic

'screwed up the sizing__ too big, so i sold them & replaced with the SmokeJumper roughouts.

'still got most of my stuff, Ed. just want to mix em up a bit. my wardrobe is as eclectic as my iTunes library__ & i treat it as such. i play what i want, as loud as i need to, whenever i want to B):)

Edited by BrownMetallic

• sufu1 unpinned this topic