WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2012

acerbicb

Wow I hope u don't have that attitude with women!

No, just forum assholes with nothing good to say for themselves, or show for their bullshit.

Guest Electrorock

No, just forum assholes with nothing good to say for themselves, or show for their bullshit.

Hey that wasn't nice!!

Do u wanna be my friend again? :(

Hi guys! This is my first post, so I'd appreciate a warm welcome. :-)

imag0034pd.jpg

imag0036zr.jpg

Fruit of the Loom beige shirt

Levi's belt

Levi 511 Rigid Dragon ~ 7 weeks

Keds Champion Leather in coffee

Seiko watch

Cheap, but I like it.

tron, whatever maynard said was funny.. ive posted on here, mainly yesterday because it was also funny.. i check this topic sometimes.. i dont really need the pos reps for jnco repro fit pics from the "og's".. or like, "i hope your jeans had fun at the park today"..

but on the other hand, thank you, also.. especially alex.. its cool to see the diversity of people in denim and what they do/where theyre from.. thats why i check this topic.. given my background, i dont think i could hand a camera over to somebody and say "hey plz snap a pic of me so i can post it on a forum to let people know what my jeans are doing today", without going away someplace for a very long time.. but when i have something worthy of posting.. til then- team alex, ftw..

Edited by jus schilling

I come to this thread because I appreciate the aesthetics of a nice fitting pair of jeans. I don't come here for fashion inspiration. If those jeans are paired with a white tee like Benny from sandlot, awesome. Just post your pics or stfu and gtfo. We don't need critics.

Guest Electrorock

I come to this thread because I appreciate the aesthetics of a nice fitting pair of jeans. I don't come here for fashion inspiration. If those jeans are paired with a white tee like Benny from sandlot, awesome. Just post your pics or stfu and gtfo. We don't need critics.

Clap clap clap

...but whatchumean "we"?

STFU???

I Come 2 this thread for DIFFERENT reasons and I guess some people are free to give their opinion and make critics, so stop that GESTAPO attitude and relax.

but on the other hand, thank you, also.. especially alex.. its cool to see the diversity of people in denim and what they do/where theyre from.. thats why i check this topic.. given my background, i dont think i could hand a camera over to somebody and say "hey plz snap a pic of me so i can post it on a forum to let people know what my jeans are doing today", without going away someplace for a very long time.. but when i have something worthy of posting.. til then- team alex, ftw..

Thanks for summarising exactly why this thread has gone to shit so much. No knowledge or respect about how good this thread/ forum used to be before folks like you talked a lot but added nothing.

Anyway, something else to break up all the bullshit.

46c749c7.jpg

Guest Electrorock

jesus christ electrorock shut the fuck up

This thread has lost quality because of shit outfits /pics and also because of a GESTAPO attitude of some "sensitive" guys in here...

Admit it if u wanna improve and don't cry like a 7 year old girl...

I do cuff them sometimes, especially with boots, but today it's oxfords and a long car journey, so comfort and slouching wins the day.

Guest Electrorock

this thread has lost quality because dipshits like you try to be critics instead of actually posting pics

I just gave u a +1

Now...do u wanna be my friend?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic