Your favourite SKIN TIGHT jeans?

home

Mine would have to be my Dry Black Nudie Slim Jims. I downsized and had the legs tailored into a nice tight taper.

Thinking of also picking up a pair of black black Lee Stovepipes. Also would love to pick up a pair of Acid Wash Levi tights if anyone knows where they are found (Australia).

Share you experiences. Pics welcomed.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my tsubi super skinny zips, cuz the denim is so light and breathable, i am a guy but i got girls jeans cuz they were cheaper and the rise is not so low and not so high like their van winkles, u can get levis acid wash from maple in newtown, but i recommend the girls ones, unless u wanna go a few sizes down from the guys

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my tsubi super skinny zips, cuz the denim is so light and breathable, i am a guy but i got girls jeans cuz they were cheaper and the rise is not so low and not so high like their van winkles, u can get levis acid wash from maple in newtown, but i recommend the girls ones, unless u wanna go a few sizes down from the guys

Sounds good, but ive heard bad things about the quality of tsubi, specifically their stretch.

have your stretched out of shape?

Guest Fade to Black

Dior Homme jeans aren't skin tight...

i don't have much experience with this area as i don't like wearing my jeans so tight, but Undercover has some nice corduroys and jeans that are so tight i can't even sit down in them when i tried them on.

Dior Homme jeans aren't skin tight...

no they arent. my raw helmuts were skin tight, but have stretched after months of wear. d&g has a new fit called audacious which is tight, super low cut, and really tappered.

Sounds good, but ive heard bad things about the quality of tsubi, specifically their stretch.

have your stretched out of shape?

yep, they have stretched out of shape, i 'skinnied' them once and wore them for about a month and they stretched again and 'skinnied' them another time and now they are my fave pair of jeans, well 2nd lol, can never get enough of my Nudie SSK

yep, they have stretched out of shape, i 'skinnied' them once and wore them for about a month and they stretched again and 'skinnied' them another time and now they are my fave pair of jeans, well 2nd lol, can never get enough of my Nudie SSK

'skinnied' them???

im guessing that means you had the legs taken in at a tailor?

probably wont go for the long johns because as we all know tight black jeans wont be a 'good' look infinately, so i think im better off purchasing something at a slightly lower price point.

cheers.

Guest Fade to Black
how is the quality of helmut lang jeans compared to apc?

just comparing them because they seem to look exactly the same (no tags, no pocket logos or anything).

are they selvege? how do they fit (true to size, or should i down size a couple of sizes?)

I think Helmut Lang made selvedge jeans at some point but most of the ones i've seen were not selvedge. The pair I have, from 2003's f/w collection is great quality and has held up as if it was just bought. But my pair is a treated raw denim, with black cotton fabric patchwork along the thighs so it can't be seen in the same light as the usual raw denims. I'd say the quality is probably better than APC because the fit and construction seem superior. Can't comment on the last few collections though.