Lee Stovepipes (Black Black)

home

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these?

I'm referring to the solid black black colour that is sold in the likes of General Pants Co. etc. (Australia).

How do they hold their shape? How do they hold their colour? Size up or size down?

Please share any experiences!

Cheers,

Home.

size down, they stretch, wash them inside out and under shade if u want them to keep their blackness but i LOVE how black dye fades make them look more vintage and battered. they are more of a skinny straight leg also, so taper them if u want..

Are these like a guys version of the supatubes? You aussies are damn lucky, we ge the leftovers here in the uk i.e. all I could find in the Lee store was a pair of black powells, which i bought, but they arn't really the fit i was looking for.

Yeah, don't go washing the powells. They fade pretty bad in about 4/5 washes. I bought two pairs and wore one before i wore the other. The first one shrunk and inch in length, the crotch went all floppy and the arse shrunk up. This was all on short 30 degree washes.

I've given my others one soak, no soap, and i wear them all the time. Theyre looking good and getting some nice faint stretch marks on the crotch/ hips.

Really, thats interesting. Why do you say that? The main thing that i don't appreciate on the Powell is curvature in the hips, when a more 'box fit' top area would have been more suitable. If i were to get them tapered it would look odd becuase of that.

Are these like a guys version of the supatubes? You aussies are damn lucky, we ge the leftovers here in the uk i.e. all I could find in the Lee store was a pair of black powells, which i bought, but they arn't really the fit i was looking for.

yeah they are the guys version of the supatubes.

okay then, looks like i may pick up a pair since they are at quite a good price point ($130 AUD)

should i bother looking at something like cheap monday ($110 AUD) or is the quality even less than the lees?

cheers.

hey dude get some ALBA FAN CLUB raw denim, they are from the same designer as tsubi. :D

I just bought a pair today for $50 ..reduced from $130 AUD.

Cheer,

Fred.

were they the guys ones or the girls ones?

cuz i tried the guys ones and they were not skinny at all