poopie boy

lets talk watches

can anyone recommend a trusted site for quality watch bands - i'm looking for a lizard band much like the one in this photo. tons of sites out there but not sure which one to trust. merci

watchstrap_zps0a9a8eee.jpg

It's a great watch, esp for the price

But I prefer the older one, and it's always fucking sold out. Can be had on eBay for like a $100-$200 markup, which sux

just grabbed the mid sized maratac pilot. had it about a week and i love it. still looking for a nice strap - waiting on a leather nato

olivier-bronze-diver-watch-00.jpg

thoughts on the olivier bronze diver? I like it a lot might preorder soon but also looking at the what halios has coming out:

HALIOS%2BTropik%2B02.jpg

^ where did you get the maratac mid? i've been searching for one, my wrists are pretty skinny so the large is a bit big for my taste. can't find em in mid tho..

hey guys any thoughts on tag heuer's aquaracer collection? thinking of a future buy

new seiko SARB035 from seiya-san. love it.

DAF5E6C5-2BCB-4E35-91B9-1B0D137BDCCC-8221-00000707C353B9E7_zps5c6d84d7.jpg

D9E221E3-2388-4534-9B1F-64BA47CD03E9-8221-000007087C38C991_zps1b3e4e4a.jpg

Edited by soundune

http://www.woodlands...automatic-watch

http://www.uniformwa...or-black-rubber (or the 203)

http://www.mrporter....CFUdxQgod7GMAEQ

I don't know a lot about watches other than what I like as far as looks, so help me out here. What would you guys recommend out of these three?

Uniform Wares makes very nice simple watches. I bought a 152 series earlier this year and it really holds up and feels really well made. I would reccomend one if you like their designs.

^ where did you get the maratac mid? i've been searching for one, my wrists are pretty skinny so the large is a bit big for my taste. can't find em in mid tho..

got it from countycomm when they released the 2013 models.

Recs on what color nato to put on a Rolex sub w/ a black face? I prefer solid colors

Modern or vintage? If modern, keep it on the bracelet. If vintage try a bond http://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/nato-regimental/products/nato-strap-regimental-strap-black-red-and-green-james-bond-18-mm-20-mm but if you really want to stay with solids gray or tan

Leather straps on divers bother me. But iof you wanna go down that road, check out leffot

I've been waiting for this since the fist pics came out in May 2012. JLC and then my AD took a little while, but finally got it.

c33888e14b4c7ff38e0ba634d9bb459e.jpg

im thinking about building a sterile submariner watch

I've been waiting for this since the fist pics came out in May 2012. JLC and then my AD took a little while, but finally got it.

it's beautiful. i've been thinking for some time about getting a master chronograph, now i may just get this

congrats ericdw, lovely watch.

love it. great choice. definitely worth the wait.

That's a great watch. Hope you enjoy it.

ehhh i'd be a little wary of ebay. try specific watch forums like timezone. timezone has a great buy/sell forum

Vintage seamasters are often frankenwatch. Price is often interesting, but you usually can't know for sure what you get. Save your money and get something else.

xa87b.png

The Zenith was a holy grail for me for a long time. I only kept it for a few months though. Right now I'm looking for a 90's Rolex 16710 with pepsi bezel.

Edited by carlanton

copped

jnA04KV.png