lets talk watches

poopie boy

do you like them? & yes you are cooler...

Honestly the Eleeno has a cooler display, backlit, colored LCD and a very elegant numbering layout.

However, the the backlighting only works when you press a button, and it isn't quite as well-made, its made about as well as a digital Timex. But for $80 or whatever, you will get plenty of hoes asking you WTF???.

The Pimp watch costs, what, 2-3x as much and you can tell it is better made. The finish is rock hard anodized and the only thing that will scratch it is if you scrape it on concrete or something. It's not painted. When Pimp Time hits at 6PM its bonkers. From 5 feet away it looks cooler than the Eleeno, but in reality the time telling system is a little more clunkier than the Eleeno. But the Eleeno will never spontaneously go "KAPLOW BLONKERS ITS PIMP TIME FLASH FLASH FLASH LOOK AT ME HOE" like the pimp watch does.

DSC01857.JPG

DSC00347.JPG

whatd o you guys think about graham's? are they better than the rolex sub's? ( black)

There are too many Rolex Subs out there, and I personally like Grahams because they are seen on a lot less wrist. However, Rolex rarely loses it's value. I had a datejust that was traded into the dealer for the same price I had paid. Only a handful of Grahams could do the same.

However, you have to have over a 7 inch wrist to properly pull of the Graham. Those things are big.

anyone have any opinions on bell & ross timepieces?

my opinion is that i fuckin love'em especially the br-01 phantom...but i don't own one yet...i'm only 20 so i got time...actually i don't own no watch, here's the hype is on guess or diesel watches, i tried to explain them that guess ain't no watchmaker but they just dont understand...so maybe when i'll get more money i'd get a bomb.

I don't like the big squared bell&ross since they're just horrible, but the other watch they produce are nice. The problem with bell&ross is that this brand is only based on marketing, they have no watchmaking legitimacy, only a few years ago, they were just a sinn importer, and put their name on those german watches. But when they claim their watch existed long time ago and were used by divers, it's 200% bullshit.

juyle knows his shit, and I suggest you got for a SINN if you are considering Bell and Ross. The BR instruments look nice, but again you have to have a large wrist 46mm. I think they recently came out with a 42mm. Whatever, go for a Sinn if you want something that is built rock solid and is reliable. You can get a used U1 or U2 for cheap. and the lume on that thing? omg!

Hurts so good you mean?

Yes, it is a real one, from a line of various rare assymetrical Pateks designed by Gilbert Albert in the '50s and '60s.

That's what I meant. I actually wanted to find the right orientation for that watch.

• 4 weeks later...