lets talk watches

poopie boy

• 1 month later...

Anybody fuck with tudors? Looking to get a vntg oyster king

That tag is horrible IMO and I'm not a fan of the radiomir, but props for not getting the Pam that every first year analyst gets at bonus time.

That Lange 1, on the other hand, is amazing. Trying to decide between that and the fp Journe calandrier for my next purchase.

Edited by ericdw

Tag is really a beater, pretty much the watch that got me started.

The Pam I lucked out and got last time I was in Singapore. It was the last one the official boutique had and at the time the boutique was the only one carrying it in SG.

The Lange One is a great piece. My favorite too. I got talked into that one actually.

• 4 weeks later...

does anybody own or know anything on tudors thinking of buying a vintage pre 1980s one because of the ruby? rolex movement im wondering how servicing is, and how it is in general

does anybody own or know anything on tudors thinking of buying a vintage pre 1980s one because of the ruby? rolex movement im wondering how servicing is, and how it is in general

The movement will be an ETA if it's a Tudor.

anyone has any experiences with this watch? worth the 150usd for it? also i realised there're quite a few parnis sellers around, are the quality of the parnis watches standardized among the different resellers?

I had one and it was surprinsingly decent, was keeping time ok and all. But I now have a Sinn and wouldn't want to wear it again.

• 1 month later...

depends on what type ^

v nice beater scream.

Military Heuer is a new addition but back at the watchmaker for a little fix.

IMG_8829.jpg

does anyone have any good source/links for og vintage bezels for subs in the US?

P9188847.jpg

Edited by Switch

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that according to some posters on watchseek, creationwatches has sent out faulty watches. They do have a warranty that covers these sorts of issues but the warranty process can take weeks and be quite a hassle. I ended up picking up an skx007j from 21jewels for a little bit more change but I feel a lot better ordering it from somewhere that has positive reviews.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

photo.jpg

new band, the croc/gator one that came with it didn't last 12 months and not covered under warranty so picked up a leather (croc embossed) with red stitching for around $70 delivered from UK with 12 month warranty, much better than the $600 no warranty replacement from tag!

Edited by jbanger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...