lets talk watches

poopie boy

Tossing up between the Steinhart Ocean PVD or Milsub... what to choose what to choose...

I'd go for the milsub. I'll probably pick up one as a beater to wear to the beach/pool. The dlc has c3 superluminova and imo looks ugly with the deep black of the case and the matte black of the dial.

2z8e146.jpggot my bc rubber strap from corvuswatch today.

Nice. I wish they made them in other colors though.

Do you have it on that sea dweller? I was about to pull the trigger on one but then saw the new JLC deep sea auto chrono, dropping in the fall, so I figure I'll wait until I can get my hands on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest INDIGO QUEEN

I own 2 watches:

Technomarine Steel Divong Watch on Steel Bracelet with blue mother of pearl dial and chronograph but it weighs a ton

Citizen Eco-Drive diamond set watch in steel also with blue mother of pearl dial - my everyday watch as its so light.(And doesn't need a battery at £100 a time!)

IQ:)

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Just own 2 watches;

Technomarine Steel Bracelet Diving watch with chronograph

Citizen Eco- Drive diamond set watch that I live in as it so light!!

IQ :)

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Sold the Citizen to a friend as a gift for his wife

Still got the Technomarine diving watch but very expensive to maintain so yesterday bought:

Kutchinsky stainless steel lilac face watch with large face and luminous numbers...

Currently on lilac strap but ordered navy blue for winter....

Very practical for everyday...

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Sold the Citizen to a friend as a gift for his wife

Still got the Technomarine diving watch but very expensive to maintain so yesterday bought:

Kutchinsky stainless steel lilac face watch with large face and luminous numbers...

Currently on lilac strap but ordered navy blue for winter....

Very practical for everyday...

Kutchinsky lilac strap broke after a week so I went back and got a straight exchange for a much better watch:

Baby Pink dial with date and tiny stones surround (huge watch - real statement pice) on a pink baby crocodile strap!!!

Much more expensive than original purchase but didn't have to pay anything!!

That what I call great customer service!!! :)

Got me a 1958 NASA / Rolex / Panerai collab with the 4 inch dome crystal.

only 3 made.

got it hooked up with a white lion cub fur strap.

one of the 4 carat blood diamonds fell off so I got them all replaced with albino panda claws.

Pictures??? Sounds like a compensation piece. Lol.

Edited by ADH92

Nothing special, but this is a part of me and my fathers "collection".

Random automatic 70's divers watch, Quartz Seamaster in solid gold, Electronic Omega F300, quartz Luch calendar watch (copy of an old Raketa i believe, we also have an older mechanical Orient version somewhere), Tissot Visodate and my Seiko Monster.

qRrP3.jpg

the only semi-interesting piece would be the F300. They are somewhat difficult to find in working condition, as it's hard to find parts for them, but this one was repaired by a friend and is now working perfectly.

BebeD.jpg

Sorry for the terrible iphone pictures!

Edited by carlanton