lets talk watches

poopie boy

I'm not sure of the warranties JackRoad deals in when selling new, but they do sell genuine watches. They change prices all the time but they tend to be within the same ballpark, 3714 with the gold markers/black band is 478,000Y, 3714-17, which is the one I like with blue markers and navy band, is 510,000Y, 3714 with the black face is 450,000Y:

http://www.jackroad.co.jp//product_info.php?cPath=22_28_149&products_id=2113

If i were to get any three of those watches, i'd get the speedmaster because i have been suckered by their excellent marketing:

- first and only watch on the moon

- nasa certified for X amount of missions

- accurate for an old watch

I agree though that you should get the liquid metal version, or the sapphire sandwich (sapphire crystal on both sides ofthe watch, as opposed to a hesalite crystal and closed caseback on the original)

??? i am leaning more towards the omega though.

I have a Omega Planet Ocean 42 (with the orange bezel and black face). I prefer this watch over the Seamaster. I get compliments on the watch all the time. Rolex are great and classic but wish they would make a watch larger than a 42. I personally wish I had gone with the 45 Planet Ocean.

??? i am leaning more towards the omega though.

I have a Omega Planet Ocean 42 (with the orange bezel and black face). I prefer this watch over the Seamaster. I get compliments on the watch all the time. Rolex are great and classic but wish they would make a watch larger than a 42. I personally wish I had gone with the 45 Planet Ocean.

have u tried on the DSSD? its quite beasty.