lets talk watches

poopie boy

With your style and interests i don't see the point of you getting a Panerai.

Get a Rolex but don't mess with the Daynota, just look towards a nice DayDate or DateJust.

I personally think you should maybe even looking into getting a simple Air King in a full gold case, now THAT'D be dope.

thanks man! id look into that!

With your style and interests i don't see the point of you getting a Panerai.

Get a Rolex but don't mess with the Daynota, just look towards a nice DayDate or DateJust.

I personally think you should maybe even looking into getting a simple Air King in a full gold case, now THAT'D be dope.

Air King=nice

Yeah, I have Asian tiny wrist syndrome, and tinier than most of you dudes especially; I have skinnier wrists than most women I meet, unless they're undernourished, I'm talking like 5.5" circumference on my wrists, yet I have the sleeve length of someone more like 6' tall.

I can wear a 38mm diameter and might be able to pull off 40mm possibly, I need to consult with dizz on that since he has a lex and that Sinn and they're both around that size.

I was laying in bed a second ago, decided I will make this a birthday present to myself this year, budget of about $1500 (or less, but I want something nice obviously) for a watch that I can wear everyday. Seems like Sinn is in the lead; I like the 657S that is black on bracelet as well... hmmm.....

i've got the 656S w/ the bracelet; it works great on my very thin (~6") wrist

i usually wear it on a black low-lite maratac band though

o&w as in ollech & wajs ? http://gnomonwatches.com/Ollech&Wajs.htm

they are cool watches, but they lack the consistency and soul that Sinn's have.

or maybe it's because i wanted a Sinn quite badly for a long time haha.

yeah, o&w is ollech & wajs. i want a jenny, but just can never find one in good condition. such an amazing watch.

someone recommend me a digital watch that has a fixed time alarm. like a 5 min alarm. g shock whatever.

you answered your own question.

people should apologize for posting their armitron watches(D&G, Guess, DKNY, Diesel)

plus rep.