lets talk watches

poopie boy

dunkin - Phanton's are indeed bad ass. The dark lume is the shit. I wish I had the wrist for it.

Freecat - That's a nice looking diver. Seiko is the way to go before you buy something you love. There is no point fucking with Movado, or Tag or pussy shit like that when you can get a Seiko at a fraction of the price. That is unless you like Tags, and Movados, and pussy shit. Good look with the NATO, changes the look a lot.

Can't tell if you're serious or not.. regardless, it's a yellow G-Shock:

http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=yellow+g-shock&spell=1

If I had one i'd wear it 24/7, even with shorts and cheap canvas shoes, like raw denim but with a watch that is rocksolid !

(i don't really mind the golden part, but i wouldn't like that on mine...)

well i always wear denim ,so would a lacoste polo, a pair of skull 5010xx and a pair of chuck's go with a rolex? and im only 16 so kids would probably think im really rich and rob me! No joke!

your friends will probably think its fake

I've got a Rolex DateJust and wear it every single day...

It's stupid because i've got a little over 100 other watches, but since i got the DateJust last fall as a present from my wife it's the only watch i wear.

I got a Dior Homme (made my Zenith) watch six months before the DJ and i never wear that one either... I probably wouldn't have bought the DH one had i know i was getting a DJ.

well i always wear denim ,so would a lacoste polo, a pair of skull 5010xx and a pair of chuck's go with a rolex? and im only 16 so kids would probably think im really rich and rob me! No joke!

man why do you care about other people opinion ?

kiya, we nayde pics

kiya, we nayde pics

There's actually photos of at least four or five of my watches within this thread already..

I've got a Rolex DateJust and wear it every single day...

It's stupid because i've got a little over 100 other watches, but since i got the DateJust last fall as a present from my wife it's the only watch i wear.

I got a Dior Homme (made my Zenith) watch six months before the DJ and i never wear that one either... I probably wouldn't have bought the DH one had i know i was getting a DJ.

haha yeah

i just got a blancpain villeret in rosegold as a wedding gift from my parents

and on my honeymoon, i got a ernst benz chronoscope.

now, i only ever wear another watch when i'm down the shore, because i got a rubber strap for my breitling colt gmt for summers.

if u ever want to get rid of that dior homme cheap....let a brother know.... :)

Yard, the Maraton Sar is a very great watch. But aren't your wrist thin ? I tried one and my wrist are average, and it looked BIG, though i'd still wear it, i guess it's the same for you.

Yardsale - The SAR is dope. I love how simple it is, and it's just slightly different from a Rolex Sub, but distinctively a solid diver.

Do you have a connect?

They have been becoming harder and harder to find. And I would prefer the old dial to the GSAR or the JSAR that Marathon made for the US.

Yard, the Maraton Sar is a very great watch. But aren't your wrist thin ? I tried one and my wrist are average, and it looked BIG, though i'd still wear it, i guess it's the same for you.

my coworker has a tsar, but I don't like it as much as the old diver sar. The watch doesn't feel too large for my wrists, however it's hella thick. The bezel and everything is deep as hell :(

has anyone here ever had any experience with chinese tourbillons? ive always been fascinated with their mechanics, but dont have the 10k to drop on a swiss.

BR_BR03-92-Ceramic_Z.jpg

really feeling the white ceramic, but I have concerns about the durability of it

I own ceramic knives and they're fragile as hell

Does anyone have any first hand experience about the 03 series? I've been wanting a more casual type watch with interchangeable bands, specifically this 03-92.

courtesy of styleforum.

L1010476.jpg

L1010519.jpg

L1010566.jpg

i know everyone here thinks JM is a tool, but damn, i like his watches.

hbb7.1.1.jpg

hbb7.1.2.jpg

Customized black PVD Sea-Dweller...

No reason to pay so much for rare pieces when you can make your own...

Only two black Sea-Dwellers with the JMMS dial exist. Love it.