lets talk watches

poopie boy

• 4 weeks later...
Any big high rollers on here have an IWC watch?=D

3706 Pilot Chronograph on croc strap.

Unfortunately don't have one of the IWCs with proprietary Pellaton seven-day movements or any other serious complications.

• 1 month later...

Here is my IWC 3706. It's really small at 38mm, and I often forget it's even there.

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Pictures were taken in anticipation of a sale that fell through.

Here is some of my speedmaster just back from the spa. This is my first nice timepiece and I recently sent it off to get serviced. Not my Omega, mind you, just a local watchsmith that knows his Valjoux 7750s.

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

I also have a Pam 112, and a IWC Aquatimer Chornograph 3719.

Have a Seiko Black Monster coming soon, and am saving up the funds for a Breitlink Skyland in black.

And on the wait list for a Daytona from a dealer that will not charge me tax. I am just going to flip this, but it'll go toward my Rolex Double Red Seadweller fund.

HURRAY!

Here is my IWC 3706. It's really small at 38mm, and I often forget it's even there.

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Pictures were taken in anticipation of a sale that fell through.

Here is some of my speedmaster just back from the spa. This is my first nice timepiece and I recently sent it off to get serviced. Not my Omega, mind you, just a local watchsmith that knows his Valjoux 7750s.

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

I also have a Pam 112, and a IWC Aquatimer Chornograph 3719.

Have a Seiko Black Monster coming soon, and am saving up the funds for a Breitlink Skyland in black.

And on the wait list for a Daytona from a dealer that will not charge me tax. I am just going to flip this, but it'll go toward my Rolex Double Red Seadweller fund.

HURRAY!

B.A.L.L.A. status

edit: do you sell coke?

really nice IWC. less keen on the omega, it's not my favorite speed, but still nice. if I get enough cash this summer, i'll try to get a pvd SINN.

really nice IWC. less keen on the omega, it's not my favorite speed, but still nice. if I get enough cash this summer, i'll try to get a pvd SINN.

SINN u1000 PVD is pure crack. Older PVDs (856, EZM too bad it's quartz, and 756) are all winners, but good call on the SINN. Great resale value, and SINN has that tactical look down to a science.

In re the_state:

No coke, but I swtiched from one hobby to another. It use to be rare Nikes, Supreme, and have since sold that stuff to buy watches and...well, Supreme (but less of it). I easily nettted an IWC from Jordans alone. In fact it paid for my Aquatimer. I'll take a picture of it when I can.

;) thanks ! that's what i'm looking for, a technical looking watch with an okay movement, that will fit my style.

something like this one would be fine

656SBrac.jpg

or maybe a black Stowa Antea, but not sure it'd completly fit my style, though it's a really nice watch. Maybe with a pvd metal bracelet.

1141748011-4242.jpgmediaxv2.jpg

SINN u1000 PVD is pure crack. Older PVDs (856, EZM too bad it's quartz, and 756) are all winners, but good call on the SINN. Great resale value, and SINN has that tactical look down to a science.

In re the_state:

No coke, but I swtiched from one hobby to another. It use to be rare Nikes, Supreme, and have since sold that stuff to buy watches and...well, Supreme (but less of it). I easily nettted an IWC from Jordans alone. In fact it paid for my Aquatimer. I'll take a picture of it when I can.

werd..i looked at Sinns for a while before going with my Bell & Ross....they related though.....and the $$$ i used spend on kicks has been going more to watches (and soem savings)

werd..i looked at Sinns for a while before going with my Bell & Ross....they related though.....and the $$$ i used spend on kicks has been going more to watches (and soem savings)

Sinn use to make movement for B&R, but B&R really took it to another level with their aviation series. Been eyeing the special edition Phantom (47mm), and the olive 03-92 (44mm) for a minute. However, the both wear big. Might still bight on a PVD 03-92 when the right one comes up on Timezone.

Freecat - The SINN pvd is a terrific choice. What I like about SINN is that they don't cut corners. Most of their watches are made with tegmented steel. Stowa is also solid, but I see it more of a dress watch then a tactical timepiece. Both are smart buys, and a good digression from the well known brands.

Sinn use to make movement for B&R, but B&R really took it to another level with their aviation series. Been eyeing the special edition Phantom (47mm), and the olive 03-92 (44mm) for a minute. However, the both wear big. Might still bight on a PVD 03-92 when the right one comes up on Timezone.

werd..i got the Phantom and i love it..its become my everyday watch........

and i have a big wrist so it doesnt look that big....

that SINN u1000 PVD is looking sick...not suer how i feel about the inside dials though.....

Sure, stowa is more like a dress watch, i'd see it well with a button down and a nice tie, the kind of stuff i really don't wear. I currently wear a seiko diver, like everyone, with a james bond like nato. I like it but i'd like to clib a little step in the watch world !

img4184pq9.jpg