RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I found these in a secondhand shop for the equivalent of..........6 buck. no choice. had to pick up.

Too bad they're too big, so gave to my brother who didn't seem to appreciate them much. but, well, 6 bucks, could do a lot worse.  

untitled-1-3.jpg

untitled-2-2.jpg

untitled-3-2.jpg

untitled-4-2.jpg

untitled-5-2.jpg

can anyone id model/year? appears to not be raw, but with heavy wears no doubt. Tag says Sanforized, but a lot of it is faded or in Japanese. 

• 2 months later...

I would really appreciate if some one could help me with following question. Does the current RRL Slim Fit jeans made from 16oz Cone Mills denim differ from the earlier ones made from Japanese 15.5oz denim in cut, sizing etc.? Any experiences on the matter?

I was able to get a pair of Japanese made denim in size 29 at eBay, but unfortunately I should've gone down for two sizes on those. Have been trying to find a size 28 ever since but seems impossible nowadays. Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently picked up the Slim-Fit Rigid denim. Inside the pockets it says that they are made of Japanese woven selvedge denim. Anyone know where they get the denim from?

Not sure, but you bought old stock. They've since switched to American denim from cone mills but a lot of people have been trying to seek out the old Japanese stock. Stores carry the American denim, but they were clearing some Japanese out on the online shop for others who might be looking to get some. Can't guarantee you'll get the old stock so YMMV.

Not sure, but you bought old stock. They've since switched to American denim from cone mills but a lot of people have been trying to seek out the old Japanese stock. Stores carry the American denim, but they were clearing some Japanese out on the online shop for others who might be looking to get some. Can't guarantee you'll get the old stock so YMMV.

Huh. Interesting. Yeah, I purchased online -- didn't know they'd switched to Cone at all, but mine have the lettering on the inside lining of the pockets saying that they are milled w/ Japanese denim. Sounds like I lucked out.

Anyone familiar with the new slim straight medium brown jeans?

They look quite nice, possibly the khaki jean option I've been looking for for quite some time.

Just not sure about the value / quality.

o85we85.jpg

x7SW9BD.jpg

From what the Tenue de Nimes eployee told me they switch from Japanese to American denim once a few seasons or years, he told me that there will be more RRL jeans with Japanese denim but you just have to be patient. Not a 100% sure though

Prob not the icon jeans, those will be cone for some years to come. However seasonal and washes will still be done in fabrics from all over, including Japan.

By icon I'm just referring to the standard 5 pocket jeans.