RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

So... got a pair of straight lows, the seller told me the waist was 36" after multiple times of me asking if it was the true measured waist. Well, got them in and it is more like 39". I don't mind them being relaxed, but I can't wear them as they are, will they shrink at all if I super hot wash/dry. They look like they are already one wash though, so am I out of luck? Thanks guys.

New Slim boots

img2546t.jpg

img2545e.jpg

The back pockets seem quite spread...not sure i find it flatering for a 34 waist. 1.5 days wear. Hoping the stretch a bit more still a bit snug for my tastes.

Cuffs so i dont blue up my white carpet walking off backs...

You got these off ebay right? No hate but you probably bought girl pants masquerading as a guy pair. 4 button?

The back pockets on the slim bootcut are a little more spread out like your pic shows, although those seem to fit really slim on you which is why it looks so pronounced.

If you sized it so the waist fits you perfect, you may want to try one size up. I have a true 32 waist and wear 30 in low straights and slim boot. The low straights have a 16" waist whereas the boots have 16.5". I imagine if I sized down one in the boots, it would look like your fit pic, much more form fitting than what I get in my pairs.

Regarding any non 5 button fly RRL being women's, I have yet to see any 5 button flys in 30 waists in slim bootcut and this is in stores, not stuff from ebay. Also with the seasonal slim boot washes in dark brown and light brown w/ grease/oil stains that I own they all have 4 button flys, I have never seen any girls who would even wear those washes, but that may just be where I live...

Got a pair of slim black selvedge off ebay for $99, pics when it comes

will be checkin my TJ MAXX today, will pass on any deals not in my size to you guys if I get lucky and find some