RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

Cross post from another thread. this is a fit pic on the Limited Edition Selvedge Officer Chino. Not an awesome pic, but gives some reference. Size 30, and taken in a little in the seat and waist. Could maybe have gone down to a 29 but I didn't want the thighs to be any narrower.

IMG_0317.jpg

I would guess that one-wash be the same as the "rigid" or raw ones like I have. That said, there just aren't that many faded RRL's to start with

So you think they would have similar fading principles? I like a nice stiff jean to begin with and have a feeling these may not give me that. Have you felt them before?

Anybody got any info the one-wash RRLs? Any evo pics? They seem to be the most common for sale on ebay but I've only seen raw ones with fades.

P1100071.jpg

P1100067.jpg

P1100068.jpg

P1100072.jpg

P1100065.jpg

slim bootcut one-wash. these are 3+ years old, but i don't wear them all that much anymore. they were really rigid for quite awhile, and held their color for a really long time.

P1100071.jpg

P1100067.jpg

P1100068.jpg

P1100072.jpg

P1100065.jpg

slim bootcut one-wash. these are 3+ years old, but i don't wear them all that much anymore. they were really rigid for quite awhile, and held their color for a really long time.

Are these the blue-line selvedge, similar to these... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200424890508&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_5744wt_1017

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my old pair of slims. I haven't worn these in at least a year and they probably have about 6 months of wear on them... I apologize in advance for the horrendous photos. My girl took the good camera with her to New York this week and natural light is scarce in portland at the moment. But, I wanted to give these guys a wash so I thought I'd take some photos just for posterity.

DSCN6182.jpg

DSCN6184.jpg

DSCN6185.jpg

DSCN6185.jpg

DSCN6185.jpg

DSCN6190.jpg

DIgging these out again made me nostalgic. I loved RRLs denim so much it reinvigorated my search for a pair of the Straight Fits. (My thighs have definitely grown in the past few years...) Just today I picked up this pair on ebay for $75.

DSC04057.jpg

DSC04058.jpg

DSC04059.jpg

DSC04061.jpg

I'll be sure to post my own photos when I get them.

Here's my old pair of slims. I haven't worn these in at least a year and they probably have about 6 months of wear on them... I apologize in advance for the horrendous photos. My girl took the good camera with her to New York this week and natural light is scarce in portland at the moment. But, I wanted to give these guys a wash so I thought I'd take some photos just for posterity.

DSC04061.jpg

I'll be sure to post my own photos when I get them.[/QU

RRL have the prettiest chain stitch? hem. I've been trying to get a good picture of mine (hem) for a month; all my cameras suck!

repped yo!

real picture heavy page so far

got these in the mail today, paid about $35

anyone shed any light on these

more hairy and smooth than the other rrl denim that i own

DSCF2036.jpg

DSCF2035.jpg

DSCF2034.jpg

very minimalist, and the patch was really the one thing that I noticed was different

Blends have teamed up with RRL by Ralph Lauren to produce a limited number of selvage denim jeans for the historic first release of our RRL X Blends collaboration as part of the Blends Made in USA project. Slamxhype takes an exclusive look.

Extremely limited Black selvage rigid denim from Okayama Japan is used and the jeans are manufactured in Polo’s US manufacturing facility. These are a slim fit silhouette; perfected by RRL, whose denim pursues the perfect re-creation of the details of vintage denim.

RRL X Blends selvage denim is limited to 50 pairs and each pair is individually numbered. Rigid black selvage was selected to reflect both our enthusiasm for motorcycles as well as vintage American style. There are 5 different threads used in the manufacturing of the jeans. Also, there are hidden rivets in back pockets just like vintage denims. When one looks closely at the details of the jeans, they will be instantly amazed at how well this product has been put together.

“We hope to use our Made in USA campaign to recognize the importance of the American worker. Ralph Lauren is an incomparable American Icon in the clothing industry and this product represents both Mr. Lauren and Blends spirit and pride in the USA and American made products. We wanted to produce a unique product to kick off our Made in USA campaign and as such the entire Blends staff is honored to be part of this release with RRL.†– Blends

source: slamxhype

Relese date : 1/23 Sat

Price: $450.00

Phone or email orders are available.

RRL-PIC2.jpg

RRL-PIC3-2.jpg

RRL-PIC4-2.jpg

RRL-PIC1-2.jpg

Some fit pics for everyone..

RRL3.jpg

RRL2.jpg

RRL1.jpg