narin

RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

1,611 posts in this topic

thanx, i figured they where 14oz, i sized the same as apc also... hopin for some nice stretch though.

5zmgm0.jpg

Keep? Return? Size down?

Going for a nice straight slim fit and right now they fit perfect at the waist, a bit tight, but I'm afraid they'll stretch out and flare out.

Any opinions greatly appreciated

howd you size em???

I wear a 31 in Apc new cure and dior 19cm

went with 31 in these as well

I'm a true 33

im a true 33 as well...31 in NC's!! haha i got a 30 in my RRL an wish i got a 31, they were sold out, you should be perfect.

im a true 33 as well...31 in NC's!! haha i got a 30 in my RRL an wish i got a 31, they were sold out, you should be perfect.
hm, well that's good to hear

thanks

Any interest in RRL jeans/clothing proxy? I live near a Ralph Lauren Store that has a huge RRL department.

I'm looking for some straight leg raw's at a good price!

Any interest in RRL jeans/clothing proxy? I live near a Ralph Lauren Store that has a huge RRL department.

Where is this? I know Lenox has a small RRL store that leads into the main Polo joint but if theres another location i'd like to check it out

was in there yerst, didnt see it. sorry

do you recall the price if you saw it in stores? i called around but i kept getting different prices.

New fit pix of my new (they are the "old copper dome" cast pair from like 2007ish that I found on ebay in nwot condition).

DSCF2007.jpg

DSCF2008.jpg

DSCF2010.jpg

This is the second pair of these same jeans I've bought off ebay.

I wish the could fix the huge waist thing?? and labeling them according to sex. RRL are not unisex. I've owned both; there is a differnce! Putting the RRL back on the back pocket like in 2005 would be nice too.

those look like the ones my girl has been wearing for a year and a half almost...

Do her's have any stretch?

Yeah, some Supe on page 55 of this thread is rockin'em too?? My girl'll only wear jBrand with AmerApper 50/50 t-shirts, but she has like ten pairs of each, which is sweet; it lends to consistency!

I've had these since last december so it's about time to take them out of heavy rotation, I don't want much more wear than this or else they'll start disintegrating.

4148451241_a1c308e48f.jpg

Does anyone one know if any other barney's co-ops carry rrl besides the main barneys store in Ny?

Dallas, at Northpark does. Last time I think I saw they had bootcut, slims, and straights

RRL Straights, almost 12 months since I bought them, around 9months of effective wear:

DSC_1123.JPG

DSC_1118.JPG

saw a pair a discount store a while back, but ebay would be the best bet for them.

RRLSelvagedenim, what size are you looking for? I have a BNWT in size 30 i believe..