RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

if you have 2 pair of rrl already, maybe you should expand your denim horizons before getting a 3rd. Plenty of other brands that make good slim fits

That was a completely useless response.

I have more than enough offerings from "other" brands. (45RPM, SC, LVC, APC so on.) and even if i did not, it would be no concern of yours. I'm asking about RRL in a RRL thread, so how's about someone chime in and address accordingly?

Once again, any experience with stretch selvedge vs. rigids?

@bernie: I agree the China production is kind of a put-off. However, the quality is consistently incredible so I'm not complaining.

@mr.invincible: For fuck's sake just google it. But I'll just be nice because I know off the top of my head. It's at the LA convention center.

@bernie: I agree the China production is kind of a put-off. However, the quality is consistently incredible so I'm not complaining.

@mr.invincible: For fuck's sake just google it. But I'll just be nice because I know off the top of my head. It's at the LA convention center.

we dont google... we sufu.

nice pickups, esp for deep discount at the warehouse sale. I should check out the LA one tomorrow. Even if I just get some RRL t-shirts, which are the best around if you ask me . . .

I love the RRL, but retail it's a bit high for made in China, no?

Agreed, the knit on the tees is ridiculously soft and the fit is awesome, but I can't bring myself to pay $50+ for a plain tee made in china. Anyone know of any comparable tees for a reasonable price?

Slightly off topic: what lens did you use?

Nikkor 28-105mm 3.5-4.5 w/ macro. Manually focused to closest

stukovx, I got mine at TJ Maxx for something like $40 last winter while looking for cheap ski clothes. Best bet for a size you want is ebay though

you're paying for the exclusivity, other wise they're $750 retail but it's like any of those hypebeast sneakers, they go up in value as soon as they're sold out cuz ppl buy them and don't even wear them

Guest Selvage Seb.

If someone needs a proxy for specific RRL items, I'm willing to help out..

the shop I mentioned above is pretty nearby and they told me they carry over 500 items. Included two dry jeans and a one washed (slim&straight)+ a dry chino( a must have!) and a lot of shirts and tees

Just shoot me a PM if you're looking for something specific..

do not expect bargains, dollar prices are in Euro's here

• 2 weeks later...