RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

X-post from evo thread:

RRL Straight Legs after ~5 months of wear. Two hand washes, one with only hot water, one with Dr. Bronner's. I think in about two more months of wear they will be exactly how I want them. I really like the straight fit for summer comfort and have now even taken to wearing the double cuff to get a little air around the ankles

3684928993_0f308c2aca.jpg

3685738408_bcec3791bc.jpg

Guest Selvage Seb.

Good news for our Europeans, I've heard that 3 or 4 stores in Europe are gonna carry a selection of the RRL collection upcoming season, very exciting!

Finally I can see and feel their stuff before having to buy it first.

The only store I know is Butcher of Blue in Holland, they're comming with a 'RRL event' to promote their stuff in American style, with free hotdogs, beers and a upcomming rockband, very cool!

Everyone is invited, more info on it's way!

Does someone knows what other stores in Europe are gonna carry this beautiful label?

Two quick questions:

My RRL's have a zipper... did I buy girl jeans?

Second, if they fit snug in the fast now, odds are they'll stretch out right?

edit: maybe they're just an older slimfit pair.

and it looks like they will stretch from reading the thread.

I'm no expert nor am i dcdenim (pardon bad joke), so I can't comment on whether they're girl jeans or not but I saw some pairs with zippers and blue line selvage lines that were mens jeans

and yup, they will stretch

Soonami,

Your RRL's are looking amazing. Great fades and wear on the back pocket.

Ralph should have those jeans framed and hanging in his Bleecker St. store.

X-post from evo thread:

RRL Straight Legs after ~5 months of wear. Two hand washes, one with only hot water, one with Dr. Bronner's. I think in about two more months of wear they will be exactly how I want them. I really like the straight fit for summer comfort and have now even taken to wearing the double cuff to get a little air around the ankles

3684928993_0f308c2aca.jpg

3685738408_bcec3791bc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
where can i pick these sonsofbitches in LA? i cant even find these on their website...

they don't sell them online, but physical stores can ship out anything to you, even if they dont have it in stock atm if you call them

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you in LA or NYC, there's going to be a launch party tomorrow for the Bowery boots. I saw them in person back in January and they were awesome.

The party they had at Melrose back in May was fun and I'm sure this will be more of the same:

bowerybootposter.jpg