RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

So here's the deal. I've gotten alot of PMs asking if I can do a pick up on the RRL denim for people, so I've decided to do a mass pick up for everyone that wants em, but there's a few things that I have to let u know.

1. As of this moment I dont have payapl and havent had it for a few years now. So i can do this pick up for you only if you agree to a money order.

2. The jeans that I got were $25 bucks plus tax so roughly $28 bucks. This was only for the straight leg RRL raw selvedge model. The prices vary depending on what you want. The skinny model was a bit more if i can remember. However, it is under the same sale of 75% off lowest ticketed price so at the most you'll maybe pay 40-45 dollars. But I'm not 100% sure on this and thats not a garuntee. Because, when i saw the jeans I was strictly looking for my own size and not giving to much of a look to other models.

3. I wont be able to go until Sunday at the earliest. It is sring break week and I have family over so my time is limited until the leave.

4. The store is about an hour away from me so I cant just pop in and check sizes and come back and report to u all what they have and dont have. No size is garunteed, but if you send your m.o and it turns out that they dont have your size, I'll just send it back.

5. Being that I dont know the exact price of the denim depending on style. I'll charge $55 dollars for any pair. This will insure that I have enough on me to get the pair you want, it will take care of shipping, and it will put a little gas in my car for the hour long trip.

If you still want the pick up lmk via PM and I'll give you all my info.

How small do the skinny/slim models go?

Yes, all the RRL is sanforized and from the ones I have (washed, not raw) they haven't really stretched much at all. And they are definitely slim. Denim quality is also insane, great looking selvage. Pretty much any RRL denim, from jeans to shirts to jackets to whatever is pretty much going to be selvage denim. Also, they've got their sizing under control now and going true to size ought to be fine. The problem here is that these are possibly old stock but I doubt they date back as old as 2nd generation which was still running weird. If you see some RRLs on ebay I'd definitely ask for measurements on them.

IMG_1529.jpg

Renny, these are my RRL slim fits. I am normally a 32x32 but in these I got a 32x34. They haven't been washed or anything. I doubt anyone here will like the white denim but I thought they were nice and picked them up to wear to the office during the week. This is actually undyed or unbleached denim so this is the natural color and they won't fade with wear or washing. They had them mismarked so I got them for $100 off, but still expensive.

cheep thats not a half bad wash you got there

and yes the skinny ones are slim straight, i picked up a pair that were a 34 waist (sizing was sorta fucked) and the hem was still 19cm, couldn't even get my foot through

i have a size 28 coming to me, supposedly the seller said the waist measured a 33..

he also said the hem was 17, so i thought he meant inches on both

at this point i have no idea

its a gamble in the air!

mine were just slim, not slim straight.

Mine are "Slim Fit." RRL is one of my favorite brands so I have spent a decent amount of time looking at the jeans in my store. The fits they have this season at my retail location are "Slim Fit" "Slim Bootcut" and "Straight Leg." I've also seen deadstock in a slim straight, likely what cheep got.

Also, when it comes to markdowns, they have about 1/2 of the merchandise considered "icons" which means it doesn't go on sale and they'll always have it or something like it. Examples are denim, chabrays, white/black western shirts, and the tees. Other things, like corduroy pants, western shirts in patterns, flannels, outerwear, and the like will be marked down at the end of the season.

Constant Struggle, you likely got some of the 2nd generation RRLs, which I believe are the ones Godmother from 5ep was working on and they apparently have a very similar color to the 5epxSF. If you got these and they fit, I'd say you're fairly lucky. These were the ones that used to cost $395. The price has since come down somewhat.

Yeah I have 8 RRL shirts. They're very slim. Also extremely nice. I take a small in them usually and don't wash except cold water but I got this in a medium (last one, looks similar to some of the Flat Head shirts) and shrunk it enough to tolerate it. This one happens to be very slim through the body. I also got an indigo dyed tee (will fade like denim!!).

Here's a few pics:

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

please ignore everything but the shirts. ;)

^It really is hard to say. 2nd generation RRL is all over the place so ive heard. But the newer ones seem to be true to size. I say if these are newer rrl denim just buy your size. if they are older....im not sure to tell u what to get as I havent had experience with them.

hey sub count me out I just found out there is a factory store only 20 miles from me and they have the jeans in stock .

thank you very much for the offer though

No problem

Offer ends tomorrow guys.

Mine are "Slim Fit." RRL is one of my favorite brands so I have spent a decent amount of time looking at the jeans in my store. The fits they have this season at my retail location are "Slim Fit" "Slim Bootcut" and "Straight Leg." I've also seen deadstock in a slim straight, likely what cheep got.

Also, when it comes to markdowns, they have about 1/2 of the merchandise considered "icons" which means it doesn't go on sale and they'll always have it or something like it. Examples are denim, chabrays, white/black western shirts, and the tees. Other things, like corduroy pants, western shirts in patterns, flannels, outerwear, and the like will be marked down at the end of the season.

Constant Struggle, you likely got some of the 2nd generation RRLs, which I believe are the ones Godmother from 5ep was working on and they apparently have a very similar color to the 5epxSF. If you got these and they fit, I'd say you're fairly lucky. These were the ones that used to cost $395. The price has since come down somewhat.

yes they are supposedly the $395 ones

Yes, all the RRL is sanforized and from the ones I have (washed, not raw) they haven't really stretched much at all. And they are definitely slim. Denim quality is also insane, great looking selvage. Pretty much any RRL denim, from jeans to shirts to jackets to whatever is pretty much going to be selvage denim. Also, they've got their sizing under control now and going true to size ought to be fine. The problem here is that these are possibly old stock but I doubt they date back as old as 2nd generation which was still running weird. If you see some RRLs on ebay I'd definitely ask for measurements on them.

I have a pair of RRL slim bootcut that isn't selvege; strangely, it's 98% cotton 2% lycra. They are pretty distressed and fit nice and slim, although they've stretched out a little.

Maybe I unknowingly bought a pair of women's jeans...?

are the skinny ones known as: "SLIM STRAIGHT"

?

if not which model is that

I am wearing a pair of Slim Straights right now and the fit is closer to the one that xchen has pictured, not cheep. I saw a pair of black RRL in the Slim cut, and those look like what cheep is sporting.

(Oh, cheep said as much.)

SO whats up with the RRL shirts? I'm intrested in purchasing a western styled RRL shirt. ANyone have any experience with one and would like to post a fit? thanks.

I have three RRL western shirts and may pick up a fourth this weekend. Love the fit. Very nice and slim--the smalls are probably the best-fitting button-up shirts I have. (I wear a 36S jacket, for the record.)

Edit: Here is a fit pic:

0321081547.jpg

looks great. i definetley want one. how much they run?

They retail from $155 to $195, but you can find them at Polo Factory Stores (some of them, anyway--you may have to call around) for around $50 to $75. You can also get them on eBay for around $65 to $80 or so.

The fit looks great.

Is it thick like flannel or thinner like a dress shirt? And would you mind measuring the sleeve length on yours?

Thanks

They run the gamut man. Some of mine are thick and rought like denim, some are soft and thin, some are soft and thick, and some are medium. The quality is very high compared to what you'd see at most stores. It's generally much higher than Polo RL, too. I've got a flannel that is thick and extremely soft, which I pretty much can't wear for a year now due to the warming weather.

I have a pair of RRL slim bootcut that isn't selvege; strangely, it's 98% cotton 2% lycra. They are pretty distressed and fit nice and slim, although they've stretched out a little.

Maybe I unknowingly bought a pair of women's jeans...?

Hmm, perhaps. Or, I could be wrong about the selvage. But when I was there all the denim I saw, which was a lot, was selvage. Even my white jeans are selvage and have the same text screened on the inner pocket. They've also got some stovepipe esqe 1900s workwear throwback jeans which might not be selvage (didn't look) and I saw some buckleback shrink to fits there last time I was in for $295, which probably were selvage. All the chambrays and denim shirts are selvage, including a gorgeous raw denim wester shirt and a chambray western.

The fit looks great.

Is it thick like flannel or thinner like a dress shirt? And would you mind measuring the sleeve length on yours?

Thanks

I have two that are thin like dress shirts and one that is thicker--not quite like flannel, but like a thicker, more rugged shirt.

I would say that the quality of RRL is (considerably) higher than Polo Ralph Lauren, which varies considerably in quality, I think. I have been very happy with every RRL item I have (three shirts, two pairs of distressed jeans, and a couple of bandanas that I impulsively copped for $10 a piece).

The RRL shirts I have, size small, measure:

--shoulder to shoudler: 16.5 inches

--pit to pit: 19 inches

--shoulder to cuff: 25.5 inches

--bottom of collar to hem: 28 inches

Hope this helps.

Is there someone willing to help me to make a money order to subculture? Because I'm from europe, and the costs of sending money through the mail almost equals costs of the jeans. Basically I need someone to send my money ($65 for subculture + $10 bonus for helper) to via Paypal and let him/her send it to subculture with a m.o.