RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

Oh and all the laurens were gone except smaller sizes and sizing is 1" larger than tag on both pairs I checked ..

so 1 size 29 and 1 30 - actual size .

will have photos over weekend ..

anyone who wants them I'll just put them on hold 24 hours after I take pics ..

so hopefully someone wants

>> and they were 5 pocket Vintage model blue line selvage

The straight slim are selvage so long as they have the RRL embroidered onto the back pocket in small letters ..

They are hardly straight legs though - VERY tapered ..

Slim bootcut is a true straightleg really with a slight flare from knee down .

The straight slim are selvage so long as they have the RRL embroidered onto the back pocket in small letters ..

They are hardly straight legs though - VERY tapered ..

Slim bootcut is a true straightleg really with a slight flare from knee down .

I have a pair of slim fits that don't have 'RRL' embroidered onto the back pocket but have green line selvage. You are right about the tapering, though. Slim fits are tapered, and as I've mentioned before, the overall fit is similar to APC New Standards.

how do the jeans hold up? all the denim and seams still going strong after 1 year?

real nice fades btw.

Thanks...These jeans are pretty durable. There are no rips yet, but the denim does seem to be thinning out along the two sharp creases on the left inner leg (picture 2).

how do the jeans hold up? all the denim and seams still going strong after 1 year?

real nice fades btw.

the slim fits that i have are rad. zip fly, but other than that, i couldn't ask for anything else: beautiful greencast-ish denim, two-tone topstich, flat-felled inseam, hidden rivets, single-stitch back pockets, blue-line selvage outseam + coin pocket, & & &... all for $45 on ebay. really disappointed i can't seem to find them anymore, 'cause i'd def. buy 3 more pairs. they're pretty slow to fade, but i think they'll be gorgeous in another year (got about 10 mo. of rotated wear on 'em now).

I haven't even had a chance to get out to the outlet ..

If you guys get creases THAT sharp and set up why not wet them so the denim doesn't crack ? All jeans can do that though - I've seen a few people with different makes where denim breaks open at creases .

Honeycombs too ..

Roman, that's bizzzzarre that the lap fading is as crazy as it is while the honeycombs are nearly non-existent.

I'm currently on month 3 of daily wear on my RRL's. You can see the front creases, wallet marks, and a touch of fading at the knees. I can post pics if anyone's interested. They're getting their first wash in Feb.

that fading is quite amazing. i wore mine for 3 months without washing, then it mysteriously ended up going through the laudnry. i wasnt too impressed by the fading, and i wore it for a few more months before i gave up. after 3 or 4 washes they are still amazingly dark, but i decided to go on to something different. i really like how my imperials are fading right now, and im wearing so 5ep's, which are very similar to the RRL's...

so a true 28-29" waist would have no luck here ? 14-14.5" range but with the ridiculous sizing & stretching no way?

You might want to check out an actual RRL store because you definitely won't find any pairs in your size on ebay. My slim fits, tagged size 26, have stretched out to about 32" now.

I've seen a few size 25 and 26 that were actual 28/29" waists on ebay bapelol

I know they were available on ebay a couple of months ago (heck, that's how I got my pair) but I'm pretty certain you can't find them any more. Pre-distressed pairs, maybe, but definitely not the raws or one wash models.

Just posting this as a testament to how well these hold thier color after being washed

These were worn for about 3 months no wash, then warm machine washed every 4 or so wearings after that (I lost weight and they're too big, so frequent washing keeps them from looking terribly baggy).

so prob 10-12 machine washes on these I would guess

DSCN1917.jpg

Thanks, Hype! I pretty much wore them everyday for the first 4 months, then 4-5 days the rest of the time. The fading was extremely slow, but I'm pretty happy with the result. I used Woolite Black when I washed them which probably helped keep the jeans dark.