superconfessional

ahah

why?

(im not mormon, my best friend is. and I dont want to be affiliated with them (mormons)(never).

shit is just fucked up.

but can you please tell me y?

i used to be friends with this mormon chick and her family was so creepy, such freaky stuff went down and all of the kids in the family (9!!!) all had wierd stuff going on

and they used to wake up before school, way before school, to go to church at 5 AM everyday.

how could you ever know how to be happy coming from a life like that??

Maybe, mayne. This program is making me think otherwise. Good mobility though. Should try get a job at mrs. kunk's school.

That's what i told him. If i'm still single and ish, teaching in new york would be fun for a change of pace. What does she teach, if you don't mind me asking? You can pm me if you want. Would she return my facebook friendship or just be creeped out and yell at you?

she's pretty chill, wouldn't care/mind/etc. she doesn't teach anything-won't be until 2009. been home since we had the kids. she is prolly as lost to nyc schools as you are now, but she has lots of friends who teach in various districts on long island and has been setting up interviews and such for next fall when all the kids are in school full time.

going to be serious culture shock for her.

my friends wife is a recruiter for one of the best-paying towns up here, so lemme know if you seriously think about ny.

That's cool, later this semester i'm gonna look into various schools across the country and see what the down low is. I'm teaching 3rd period 10th grade world history honors on tuesday. It's still early in the semester and the lecture i'm teaching instead of the fulltime teacher is Hinduism and Buddhism. I'm confident i'm gonna do fine. Gotta intro activity, light lecture with slides, a few solid questions, and a decent group activity at the end. Might take 2 days depending on the classroom management.

I did some stuff last week but not original lesson plan. It's quite a rush in the beginning.

fuck it, it's late. gotta full day of nfl watching to do as well as make up an assignment for mah program and contemplate girlie dramaz.

Not asleep yet. I look mad young so it may be different, but i was talking to this one teacher who graduated from the same program the year before me so she's only a year older than me teaching full time world history at the school. If your classroom management skills are solid, and come off as knowledgeable, and mature, it should be fine.

I'm on and off playing the new remake of dragon quest iv on ds. It's alright as i don't remember the nes version much (i think i played it some as a kid). My homework is lame as fuck. Writing bullshit papers on teaching and ish. I miss enjoying my classes/reading

shit i knew you were an rpg fan, i wasnt sure if ur name was just a coincidence or related to the game

chrono trigger is one of my fav rpgs.

shit i knew you were an rpg fan, i wasnt sure if ur name was just a coincidence or related to the game

chrono trigger is one of my fav rpgs.

was it any doubt i am down with dragon quest? did you even look at the avatar?

i just parked the two back wheels of my car over a cliff, i cant stop shaking that was kinda pretty fuckin scary.

I flipped my car over a cliff in high school, and all I have to show for it is a bald stripe on the side of my head from the sutures. :(

I use iBank to keep my money in check because I often forget shit and overdraft (peasant status). The app keeps a pie chart of expenses over the past two months.

I've spent more on gas than clothing. fuck.

fuck also more on food than clothing.

i used to be friends with this mormon chick and her family was so creepy, such freaky stuff went down and all of the kids in the family (9!!!) all had wierd stuff going on

and they used to wake up before school, way before school, to go to church at 5 AM everyday.

how could you ever know how to be happy coming from a life like that??

I dont even remember how they call this in french. (cause im french) but my (best)buddy and his sisters done that before. every fucking day

a old man was teaching them some shits. so i'll loose him in a year or so. he's gonna do HIS MISSION (every young adult mormons guy should do this: pay 12k to go somewhere in the world to find more people who wants to joint the mormons [so they[the other mormons] can brainwash them and make them give to the dime 10% of their salaries] and do the same fucking stupid stuff]). We went to the same high school. but they went to some school for adults(sorry, i dont remember the proper term in english). When I got into this college, my best friend dropped out. so did the other mormons guys. They dont want to take public transportations cause their church said so (cause the mormons, every where, are out numbered and someone from another religion could convert them and the mormons will lose a member/money.

muddachinqa im not a fan of dior right now

after the treatment i got on 57th

fuck those bitches

fuqqin

i walk into this store, this chick with the weird ass haircut backs into the storage(?) room behind

and im like nah not even we gone

i even said "we gone"

and i was the only one there

so i roll out.

Sarah's awesome I can't believe she did that