superconfessional

i would do that from time to time for the fun of it except my downstairs neighbors would complain about the noises the heels make on the floor.

i don't do it all day long and my neighbors downstairs are gone during the day! the only problem I have is young perverted and kindda low class latino neighbors that enjoy yelling stuff. Better be careful to not forget the blinds

Lookin' good kunk. Didn't you ever accidentally touch the spikes though? In classes i always hold my head with my hand. Figured they'd get in the way.

used to wear bondage bracelets to my all boys catholic school. no lie, my spanish teacher who was later arrested for being a pedo, says"This is not a rock school. this is not a sex school." can't make it up. like a fucking Quiet Riot video.

i didn't injure my head, but my dr. martens were modded with spikes and i used to trip over shit all the time.

Lookin' good kunk. Didn't you ever accidentally touch the spikes though? In classes i always hold my head with my hand. Figured they'd get in the way.