superconfessional

I confess that I feel really stupid for bringing only summer clothes to SF and it's fucking freezing.

I love how everyone comes to San Francisco thinking it's Sunny California, LA, San Diego weather. WRONG, it's like a little separate foggy, overcast microclimate here. Once, i drove 15 miles out of the city and it was 30 degrees hotter.

Junglejane just need to hang out in the sunny parts of SF, the mission, north beach, the marina.

I confess that I feel really stupid for bringing only summer clothes to SF and it's fucking freezing.

weather is going to go back up next week in to the upper 90's. so the city should be about upper 70s low 80s. you can always visit the south bay if you want warmer weather. microclimates everywhere around the bay area =).

but i'm doubly stupid because I actually remember san fran to be chilly(i've come here a lot when I was little) but I figured that since I had already braved the freezing european winters, SF would be just a fresh breeze... I brought all my little sundresses and cute tank tops and shirts and i've been walking around almost the whole trip with my mom's blah sweatshirts. that teaches me!

microclimates everywhere around the bay area =).
so true. We were in the city yesterday and it was so gray and cold...as soon as we moved out to sausalito and marin it was all sunny again. i could see this giant gray cloud above san francisco.

superconfession: i want to kill my neighbour.

she's under me and her and her #@¤! friends are drunk and listening to anastacia and the ENTIRE shakira album, TWICE.

...now she's playing "here without you" with 3 doors down. thanks.

edit: shakira album's up at 4 spins now. tomorrow morning at 6:30 AM i am putting my speakers to the floor and dillinger escape plan will kick her hungover ass.

I wake up and instead of going to check out the new sales right out my door I go to superfuture and wast like 2 hours each day there. I also log on at work and waste 4 hours. Thank you superfuture, you provide me with overtime money but keep me from spending it. (I live in close prox of all the most awesome shopping areas in west LA).

ok I just realised that:

- around half of the payments on my 2-page credit card invoice are paypal payments

- I maxed out my card again this month, mainly because of clothing related purchases

should I be worried?

ok I just realised that:

- around half of the payments on my 2-page credit card invoice are paypal payments

- I maxed out my card again this month, mainly because of clothing related purchases

should I be worried?

Wellcome to the club....

I'm still looking for a pair of red wings boots and a red moon wallet....so...My credit card will explode soon...:(

I would be in such a huge perdicament if I didn't have my "fun" account and no credit card, only the bank credit/debit ones. I swear, I'd never pay a single bill. But thank goodness for my account system.

So my confession is that I have such a shopping problem I have to lack away half my money in pretty much untouchable accounts.

OK, my first supertrash post (I love this forum btw):

Superconfession - I want to kill (or at least extensively maim) three people at the moment. I'm doing a group assignment at uni. I have one guy who's so cagey he won't let anyone even suggest an alteration to his work; a girl who is totally indifferent (her response to pretty much everything is 'meh' - seriously); and a girl who sits on the fence the whole time.

It's so freakin hard to work with people who aren't on the same page as you are. Dammit, so frustrating. Ah well, hopefully I learn something from the experience anyway - like, don't work in a group ever again! or something like that....anyone else had a similar experience?

ok, angst session over. sorry guys :(

PS - sweet, 100 posts! ah, the small things in life...

had a bunch of experiences like that and to be honest, they are not bad for you. they definately help build your group working skills and maybe teach a bit how to get over different problems and solve situations.

I once worked in a group 4 people, 2 people spoke english so badly that they had to repeat everything ten times and still I hardly ever got what they were saying. the 3 others had no opinion whatsoever on anything and agreed with everything I said to the extent that it became very frustrating. its of course easy to work when you dont need to argue with anyone but at some point you need input, help and ideas.

in a case like this you can try to resolve it by talking to others but if you feel that this is completely useless you can do what I did, do it yourself and try to show it subtly. dont exxagerate it because that wont help. since this is a school thing you can probably bring the problem up with your teacher and see what he/she thinks..

Thanks for your perspective on it mike. Yeah I am hoping this experience will help me build on my team-work skills...it's bloody hard to know what is the right way to go about things sometimes (if there is a 'right' way at all).

In my case, it's really hard to talk about it with the others, because they're on a different wavelength. I dig what you say about sometimes needing to do things yourself (and letting it show a little). Sometimes it's the only way you're going to get a good result out of the situation...it just sucks because either way you're losing out to some extent. If you try to do it with your (dysfunctional) group, you end up with something that may well not be up to your personal standards, and you don't want to put your name to it. And if you do all the work yourself, then to some extent you get pissed off because you're the one pulling all the weight.

It's a tough situation. Anyway, hopefully it's teaching me how to deal with other people in these situations more effectively.

OK, my first supertrash post (I love this forum btw):

Superconfession - I want to kill (or at least extensively maim) three people at the moment. I'm doing a group assignment at uni. I have one guy who's so cagey he won't let anyone even suggest an alteration to his work; a girl who is totally indifferent (her response to pretty much everything is 'meh' - seriously); and a girl who sits on the fence the whole time.

It's so freakin hard to work with people who aren't on the same page as you are. Dammit, so frustrating. Ah well, hopefully I learn something from the experience anyway - like, don't work in a group ever again! or something like that....anyone else had a similar experience?

ok, angst session over. sorry guys :(

PS - sweet, 100 posts! ah, the small things in life...

meh..meh..Meh. haha, are you sure its not Yip..Yip..Yip..

yipyipmartians.jpg

:P

First confession. I have been craving some nice leather recently and since it'll be a awhile 'till I can afford a Red Moon / Wild Swans whatever again, I am sorely tempted to buy one of these puppies:

http://www.redmoon.co.jp/brand/kids/leathergoods/rmk-02/index.html

Just because I can.

one of my friends was looking into that a while ago, but he backed out when he found out how tiny they were. they're pretty darn small -- just like a coin wallet.

11,5cm × 6,5cm(14cm when opened)

that's 4.33 x 2.56" (5.5" when opened)