superconfessional

I agree with the small boobs, no bra, plunging neckline do up. You're gonna love it in new york, dino. American apparel deep v's on underage girls EVERYWHERE.

And thank you cotton duck.

nice, yeah i got an eyefull at brunch today

^^concurred

but wait, the letters dont necessarily dictate the volume do they? i though some shawty once said that was more the shape or something? :confused::confused::confused:

maybe i dreamt that.. whateva. donno bra sizin'

^^concurred

but wait, the letters dont necessarily dictate the volume do they? i though some shawty once said that was more the shape or something? :confused::confused::confused:

maybe i dreamt that.. whateva. donno bra sizin'

i think the letter dictates the difference from the most prominent part of the chest (nipple area probably? i have no experience w/ girls boobs) to the sternum/flat part of the chest.. whereas the number is just like chest circumference in inches.. so the letters probably have to do with proportion.

if i had a gf i could do experiments :(:(:confused::(:(

i think the letter dictates the difference from the most prominent part of the chest (nipple area probably? i have no experience w/ girls boobs) to the sternum/flat part of the chest.. whereas the number is just like chest circumference in inches.. so the letters probably have to do with proportion.

if i had a gf i could do experiments :(:(:confused::(:(

letters = bust size (proportion)

numbers = band size (below boob, rib cage)