superconfessional

i'm leaving for 10 days without internet. shit's gonna feel weird, i'm a bit of an internet addict actually. anyway, i wish all superfuture a nice week.

(which means that I plan on picking up a few additional freelance (writing) jobs, to add on to the existing ones I've got, taking more artwork commissions now that I'll have the time and also starting some exciting new projects which I didn't have time or energy for until now.)

thanks! it feels good since my boss was such a spineless asshole who paid me like complete shit. now I can do what I want, without the stress, and sadly will probably make more money on my own than I did working for his ass.

man... last night was epic

ate some mushrooms after skating... figured that it would take half and hour to an hour to kick in, so i start driving home. about 10 minutes later i can feel it in my jaw... 15 minutes in and im in a chinese drive thru and start shaking and tripping balls. had to have my friend drive and within another 5 minutes i didnt even know where i was. tripped out for a couple hours and decide to go skate... went to the bar... felt on top of the world... get home around 1 and im ready to go to sleep... until i see there is a call on my phone from a number i dont know. it ended up being this girl i had just been talking to my friends about who i hadnt talked to in years... called her back and taked to her for about 15 minutes, and then i couldnt sleep... had so many memories coming back, and realized how much i missed her. realized that this girl was basicly my dream girl... and i need to see her again.

fuck... i didnt get to sleep till about 3. tired as shit right now, and trying to figure out how im going to see this girl again.

ah inaya, that's good for you. My job affects my mood 'cause I hate it so much. And I'm kindda slave of my salary.

I plan on quiting that job as soon as I have started things that will allow me to make enough to live.

Happily I'll just be working 15hrs week while I'm in school

since i found out my work isn't keeping me on throughout the school year (after a fucking year of busting my ass i get fucked out of a bonus and a christmas party that i donated fuckloads of money to), my productivity has hit the floor. more sufu posting, more online shopping, longer breaks, and instead of working i just play Vectoid TD for 7.5 hours a day.

FUCK YOU BANK!!

Guest Phrost
i bought a bottle of shitty booze at the club and no one drank it because eveyone was fucking tits drunk. waste of moniez :(

you should have gotten some eager low-lives to buy the booze and proceed to pour it on the tits of drunken skeezers. money well spent.