superconfessional

i was discussing this with a friend once, he claims he knows numerous songs end to end word for word from memory, i could only think of one song i could sing with no music, every word, everything. but just one.

im bringing this back, i think i found one. snoop doggs - aint no fun, not my proudest moment but i think i matched every word when i heard it yesterday.

supposedly it just produces growth everywhere no matter where you rub it.

More hair still. frown.gif

Two weeks since I completely stopped, and I'm still getting new hair growth. Starting to freak me out. Hair on my arms and shoulders is getting more and more visible. And more hair still popping up on my arms and shoulders. I've got some hair spreading from my shoulders to my upper back. Still no new facial hair. (Though I think the fact that my facial hair is now thicker is causing some ingrown hairs when I shave.) More hair on my chest/stomache. More hair on my legs. Eyebrows still spreading, too.This is really starting to freak me out. I thought that new growth would have stopped by now.

And both sides of my family are fairly hairless, so this isn't genetics suddenly popping up unexpectedly. This is definitely the Minoxidil.

I'm not sure about hair on shoulders bit but the rest looks somewhat manageable. I'd probably be willing to sacrifice a testicle for real facial hair.

im gonna borrow winq's rogaine and rub it on my nipples, cuz i get those stray Asian nipple hairs, and i think it's a shame to pluck them. Why not just give them some company, that's what i think.

Guest jmatsu
supposedly it just produces growth everywhere no matter where you rub it.

This is really starting to freak me out. I thought that new growth would have stopped by now.

And both sides of my family are fairly hairless, so this isn't genetics suddenly popping up unexpectedly. This is definitely the Minoxidil."

I'm not sure about hair on shoulders bit but the rest looks somewhat manageable. I'd probably be willing to sacrifice a testicle for real facial hair.

holy shit! you b like asian teen-wolf. i've bought a bunch to give to older jap vip clientle cause they b bald. they b addicted 2 it. one nig said that when he stopped using it, that he experience even greater hair loss than even before (b4 he started using it).

let me know how this works for u. probably different 4 everybody tho.

Guest Phrost

my next door neighbor dave bears an uncanny resemblance to larry david,

from looks, speech, to mannerisms. when i called him out on it, he responded "eghhh??"

Watching Control makes me want to toss out my whole wardrobe and start dressing like the guy who played Ian Curtis and the guy from 13 Tzameti

Watching Control makes me want to toss out my whole wardrobe and start dressing like the guy who played Ian Curtis and the guy from 13 Tzameti

it made me want to paint "HATE" on one of my jacket's back.

i'd normally say just bail on her because i hate that shit so much but if you're keen on courting her then giving her less of your attention should work. if she's genuinely interested in you and notices you slipping she'll come running.

Guest Phrost

it's called flaking. if you put up with it, get used to it. always have a few plans ready to go so you don't have to wait around for inconsistent unreliable ppl. better yet, get rid of those ppl in your life.

Taking an obviously extended amount of time to reply to texts, etc. Being sketchy about making plans. I know it's not that she isn't attracted to me, or at least I'm fairly sure, since she is the one who originally approached me. I just think she is young and doesn't know what she is doing (she is an immature eighteen year old it seems).

I just play the older upper hand on these beezys, and get mad SRS. Just play the 'this isn't how I operate' thang and do some killin, and they usually stop trying to act so cool.

I think that she could just afraid to be in something too serious... I mean, she might not be ready to really be with someone, to invest time in a relationship. She's still young, she wants to have fun and she maybe thinks that something too serious could compromise that, her freedom.

just sayin'