superconfessional

i will pay for the burgers. funny shit.

what the man is trying to say is, unless you are in italy rockin rick owens leathers, wearin cdg bodysuits, or underaged and rockin 234623643 dollar shoes, dont even bother. or you could just post a hell of a lot and suck up to the higher ups and pm/im em and make friends and shit and youll be loved or some shit.

did that cover all the sufu girls?

oh..yea...or have a giant phoenix tattoo near your vagina.

or make/sell tshirts.

or have giant boobs and stop posting after a few fits.

or be black.

or...uhh...

last night i was walking to this restaurant off Greenville (that's Dallas) and this old man starts yelling at me from about 30 yards. "HEYYY U COME OVER HERE AND GET THIS DOG. I'LL GIVE U TWENTY BUCKS AND THE DOG...... IT'S A GOOD DOG"

yeah for reals. how can bitch even say that shit? whitney never even posted a face-pic.
dani,

you need to apologize to whitney.

...see, i'm not even GOOD at talking shit. i'm just not a mean-spirited person. i came here to learn, but in a respectable manner... you can't just talk to people like that and expect a humbled reaction.

edit: minus my first few posts. you'll have to excuse me for being a cwg.

all i said was tying a scarf around your waist isn't progress.

but hell, its just an opinion. i have no idea why you'd get so upset esp after accusing jmatsu of being butt hurt or some shit. talk about irony

don't try to act all mature and then go i'm just 19 then bitch at me like that and revert back to that respectable manner shit.

Yea, what happened? dani was trying to be a good girl and not spew tired shit like this for almost a whole month. I thought we saw the last of these little outbreaks.

+REPPPP PAGGEEEE SHOWWWW IIITTTT

After listening to Paris Hilton talk about America's energy policy, I actually kinda want to fuck her.

Gross, I know.

haha

i can't believe i missed this

daniway whining and acting like a cunt? NO WAY!!?!

but of course its everyone on this board that is crazy....

dani and jeffy are just the all american couple that came on this board to spread gooodwill, peace, love and their classic stylings and share their "sexy" cwg pics and internet drama

dani, do us a favor take a prozac or 10 so you can be like so many mindless and numb to the world suburban housewives cause obviously the pot is not working for you

and then hopefully jeff will come home and think you died and kill himself..like an american version of romeo and juliet titled dipshitz and whiny crackhoe