superconfessional

I suffer from gynecomastia.

So what size cup do they fit? Can I get a lick?

Are you milking yet or what? from your big ol' man tits

Man if u serious about that, I'm sorry, don't cry

There's some tissues in ya bra, so get ya eyes dry

I volunteered as a reader for innercity kids because it's only one day out of the month and the school is two blocks away from my house, but mostly because I'm trying to hook with with the droves of women that volunteer at these things.

power of the puss is strong. let it be, and if it becomes a serious thing, just contstantly remind him of all the times your wing wang was in her mouth and such.

life's too short. you don't own the puss. it's always a lease, even when you're married.

+ rep for wisdom. "Hey man. Remember that time I was inside your girlfriend?" It's insulting and vague enough to cover all holes.

it's really really hard to not call. I know it is. but DO NOT call unless it is a sure fucking thing gentlemen. real talk here. DO NOT CALL.

once again, if there's something real there, feel free to call. do your shit like a relationship, but if you're talking about someone with whom the future is really uncertain (i.e. a friend you made out with then almost played hide the cannoli with at a party, DONT CALL HER)

I'd +rep but this seems too obvious. A girl gave me her number Monday and I didn't call for a while so she ended up calling me over to a party tomorrow. I wanted to act all hard and pretend I have great game, but really it's because I'm only partly interested and very, very lazy.

And non CWG Confession: my aunt gave me a tupperware tub FULL of no bake cookies (peanut butter, cocoa, oats, something else) and I a getting my fat girl on.

is that your best attempt at making a simpson's character of me?

gawd, you suck skiniks.

I hope your looking forward to the crazy all-too-real dreams that medicine gives you... and as far as yellow skin, only if you go in the sun -

after a night of drinking forties me and two friends thought it to be a good idea to wrestle one of our friends who is an mma fighter.... well that was not a good plan, suficive to say we all ended up tapping out really quickly and one dude puked.

Funny fourty story

while partying on a rooftop, an acquaintance of mine decided he could probably jump from the 2nd story roof into a tree after two of them.

i'll tell you how it ended, he couldn't.

funny story, might have told it before. girl from my old school went to pee of a cliff, fell backwards on to some pointy rocks.

i'll tell you how it ended, she's paraplegic lol @ that shit!

ps. now everyone calls her wheels and this one kid i know likes to fuck with her, and he wheels her up to the edge of the cliff and leans her over so she can see the rocks she paralyzed herself on

god bless you cambridge

Huf San Francisco shoes and clothing (on Sutter) are both closing down in three weeks.

Somehow i feel like it's the end of an era of sneakers and streetwear.

It's a bit sad.

Huf San Francisco shoes and clothing (on Sutter) are both closing down in three weeks.

Somehow i feel like it's the end of an era of sneakers and streetwear.

It's a bit sad.

why? why dont they close the one on... i dont even remember where the other ones located

Ahhhhh fuck iPhone 3G. I love my current 8gb. Fuck Apple for making it so cheap when I paid 600 for mine at inception, but I don't think imma give in even though mine won't cut on after possible water damage tonight. I'll be the only person in the Apple store tomorrow not for a 3G. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight and my shit will cut on.

went through all the pages in supermarket... nothing tooo good for sale.. (cept jmatty's dark ring) but i bet in about a few months some good stuff will be in the market.

(keep buying on sale stuff so you can sell to mee)

yay for leftovers

I want to fuck my underaged neighbor in very serious and intelligient fashions.

I CHOOSE YOU SUPERFUTURE

THIS IS STILL UNANSWERED! SUFU HAS FAILED.