superconfessional

i've been drinking slurpees almost everyday for the last 2 weeks because 7-eleven is across the street from my job. they sell metal straws now and i bought one. i also bought one of those "collectable" cups that are made of hard plastic so i can go back everyday and refill on the cheap.

this is not helping me lose weight.

yo there were maybe 5-6 months a couple of years ago where i was doing all nighters literally every night; i had a slurpee every fucking day. slurpees are fucking dope.

which fucking reminds me:

I was in fucking Seoul, fucking hunting for fucking 2 weeks for a fucking slurpee. fucking koreans dont fucking have slurpees in korea. i was so fucking pissed; fucking pissed enough to try a fucking tomato popsicle.

fucking hell.

yo there were maybe 5-6 months a couple of years ago where i was doing all nighters literally every night; i had a slurpee every fucking day. slurpees are fucking dope.

mixing the blue raspberry + cherry = <3

Dear geekbonchic,

My job has been keeping me away from our semi-regular e-flirting. Please do not believe that this means i have lost interest. Your occaisonal waywts still get me through my day(s). i'll post some waywt or another some time soon. Maybe from the engine room. There are two sexy, sexy marine diesel engines in there. 180HP each. You should be able to inspect the prop shaft. The aquadrive is another story though... That S2A manbag always comes to mind when i'm replacing the impeller. Much love from the inland seas.

Yours truly,

sawyer

I tried to buy a pair of spring court tennis shoes online, but when I submitted my order, it said they were sold out. 4 days later I decided I really wanted some spring courts, so I ordered a different pair. Right after I ordered the second pair, I checked out my Wells fFrgo account and saw a charge for the first shoes. It turns out they did have them, and they were already shipped. I didn't cancel the second order...:o

Bonus confession: I didn't capitalize anything when I was typing this, then I felt bad so I went back and capitalized everything, haha.

i laugh everytime i go in the ndg thread and watch superfuture pre-order and beast over some mediocre frames. not bad frames, just mediocre.

it's like watching everyone buy and wear that ugly tim hamilton for uniqlo jacket with the slanted zips the first 2 weeks it came out. that's how it will be for the oliver peoples ndg frames. ha.

btw kids, tip for your minds: don't convert those glasses into sunnies, and don't buy the sunnies version, especially if it's the tortoise colored acetate. it might work if you get that storm color and get some lighter tint lenses (custom job).

at least most people are now, thanks to england, too ashamed to post their wayfarers, except for the ro gell kids. those frames turned out to be slightly above mediocre as well.

I'm disappointed.

i'll admit though, i often beast over the boots in the shoes that look better with age thread.

sometimes they're mediocre to everyone in the know (fresco, bill, chicken, edmond, gregnyc, etc).

smokin aint that serious, and if it is to you, your doing it wrong, smoking is something YOU do, not who you are at all. I know people who push real weight out here in XXX and back home, and the ones i can handle talking to at all are people who smoke and know a lot, but talk about other shit like denim, movies, life and kicks. just my taste though, i know kids that will talk about nutriants and genetics like you care aaaalllllll daaaaayyyy... but for you serious weed fucks, its my 420 post, by some odd co ink e dink.

but anyway, about ME!

i have not had a drink in 5 days, and i dont want to. i have been drinking every day for the better part of a year now, its getting to me. i always liked to booze, but its been getting bad, i felt bad, but, now, after 5 days, i still dont feel so different. I still cant sleep, and i still cant wake up, i might have some more energy, but i dont notice any real differences. anyone with experience here being a borderline alchie who is looking to just give his body a break... anyone, anyone, bueller? bueller?

Need some advise from superelitistassholes.

I was with this girl for about a year and some time. It was the deepest relationship I had, and when we broke up it was just because I needed space and hoped to get back with her in time.

Anyway, we stopped talking ya know, for a month or so. She lives upstate ny, I live in nyc. We went to college together.

One time a friend from nyc came to visit me upstate, fat ugly fuck, and he was always "joking" 'man I wanna fuck your gf, if you werent with her id fuck her and id take her' and I'm all like "uh huh..."

Anyway that was only a day or so, and they start talking on aim. I don't control them so what the fuck ever, do what you want.

So now fast forwarding to yesterday, I talk to my "friend" and he constantly says how we have to chill and I'm all like "yeah sure, lets hang out, wait youre too busy with my ex arent you" just as a joke. Mother fucker responds "hey im actually gonna visit her soon"

I'm like "huh, you visit her 7 hours away but you cant chill with me, half an hour away?"

Hes all like "yeah im visiting a school there though."

Alright....

I ask "has she moved on or something?"

he says "yes"

I say "ooh...new boyfriend already?"

"I cant tell you that information, its her business."

Her business? fat fuck youre supposed to be my friend....

Anyway he says this

"uh the guy she likes is me, and I wont like, I like her alot too."

I just started yelling at him etc etc. Saying hes a backstabbing prick and he just comes up with "Well we just like each other, I wish she wasnt your ex"

Now tell me, what the fuck could I do to spite them. I'm pretty fucking upset. I want to kill my friend and my ex, but I'm not doing that. So what could I do?

Only thing I could think of was posting their names / numbers on craigslist personals.

I'd talk to her first, he could just be sort of stretching the truth and whatever. Also she could just be doing it as a rebound, or to make you jealous, so talking to her would probably be the best first thing to do...