superconfessional

the guy at the gas station didn't charge me for my smokes...

usually I let them know when they miss ringing something up but I hate buying cigs and was only buying them to help me stay awake for my 9 hour drive so I didn't mind getting them for free.

no homo but tlc - diggin' on you

got me in a sentimental mood

that reminds me of something funny. a long time ago my girlfriend at the time and i met chilli from tlc and her husband at the time at a club in atlanta. eventually he actually asked me if i wanted to go home with them and do some swapping. his exact words were "i'll switch with ya". my girlfriend said absolutely not so it didn't happen but i did get to make out with chilli at the club for about 15 seconds. then my girlfriend got totally pissed and it became a big fight. true story. but i didn't feel guilty because i couldn't stand my girlfriend. it was already pretty much over.

but i actually came over here to say that i'm kinda surprised at how sad i was to hear that edmond's (demonito's) dad had died. it just seems really sad...

i went to go pee, and i brought a book with me and sat on the toilet for 1 1/2 reading.

i'm pleasantly surprised to find that i haven't been in the WAYWT shit talking thread for a little while now. i basically made a pact to myself that i'd never look in that thread ever again... hm.

thedaniway, I have no idea what you're wearing but it always looks so cheap. the huge sunglasses and the gold flip flops look every other CWG.

you're on internet now! you should know better.

i just utterly destoryed the bathroom at work with a malevolent fucking shit.

seriously i think i just exorcised some demons from my asshole (which now feels like I have a jalepeno pepper sticking out of it)

I need an ice cube.

there was one time where i had to hold in my shit for several hours because i didnt have a chance to go.

when i finally went, the shit was exploded from my anus and was shaped like a perfect spherical ball. not only did it hurt to explode out, but to add insult to injury, that shit hit the water and BOUNCED BACK UP. it touched my asscheeks.

I called that one a ricoshit cus it ricocheted back up :(

i've been drinking slurpees almost everyday for the last 2 weeks because 7-eleven is across the street from my job. they sell metal straws now and i bought one. i also bought one of those "collectable" cups that are made of hard plastic so i can go back everyday and refill on the cheap.

this is not helping me lose weight.

i've been drinking slurpees almost everyday for the last 2 weeks because 7-eleven is across the street from my job. they sell metal straws now and i bought one. i also bought one of those "collectable" cups that are made of hard plastic so i can go back everyday and refill on the cheap.

u gonna get diabetes.........

Like the idea of using a metal straw as a weapon if you are a kung-fu master, kind of like the way kung-fu masters of old would use metal flutes, metal fans, and metal chopsticks to engage in shenanigans and also to kick ass.

thedaniway, I have no idea what you're wearing but it always looks so cheap. the huge sunglasses and the gold flip flops look every other CWG.

you're on internet now! you should know better.

well, that's because it IS cheap... except for the sunglasses.