superconfessional

my thing is, if he had done what i heard 1st hand accounts of what he did and pulled it off, i wouldnt care. but according to sources, he thought he looked amahhhhzing, but certainly did not.

THIS DONT WURK 4 UR FIGURE, HUNNY

CorsetBeltPoster.jpg

i said i would not get into him b/c everyone else loves him, but Kivanc Tatlitug is slowly growing on me.

Kivan%E7-Tatlitug-08.jpg

sorry for that boys.

Man is that Nietzche in your profile picture? He would shit his pants in shame. You've got that slave-mentaily-in-revolt thing going on. You need a bit of the ol' Blonde Beast in you. All appetite, all libido, all the time. Remember:

One has attained to mastery when one neither goes wrong nor hesitates in the performance.

Nope, thats Jean Sibelius. But maybe I´ll read some Nietzsche. Sounds interesting...

the song "chemo limo" by regina spektor just made me cry my eyes out.

Putin Bay is fucking unreal.

If you own a boat in life, your living the dream around here. Shit was like girls gone wild on a fucking sunday. Titties were out, nukkas was funneling beer at 10 am and just running through bitches.

God bless the state of Ohio for making some of the sluttiest girls alive and the biggest Tiki bar in the world.

doesnt faust seem like a character you'd see in a todd solondz movie? or am i just superrrrr high

i can see it now.. bitter fashionista that beats his kids and berates internet foes in his spare time. shit im already laughing

ahahah

i got banned too.

...kinda funny how he can call chris a queen, and ban me for like nothing.

no, because I have no social skills, am ugly, not a nice person, and boring. the neg rep is just a result.

this is my favorite confessional ever.

also, I just got silver aprils in the mail THANKS CARPATES and I am retardedly happy

I made that loser in the hair threak not want to post anymore. I am secretly proud/ashamed of this.

Also, I am really tempted to buy Chris's gunmetal Aprils, but it just wouldn't be reasonable. WOULD IT??!!!!/?

I made that loser in the hair threak not want to post anymore. I am secretly proud/ashamed of this.

Also, I am really tempted to buy Chris's gunmetal Aprils, but it just wouldn't be reasonable. WOULD IT??!!!!/?

yeah you should definitely buy them!