superconfessional

i cant figure if my heart is actually broken or i am idealizing something that wasn't really worth caring that much about.

sigh

love (or whatever it was) sucks.

:( :(

I proceed to give you the largest slap you've ever felt across your face.

Today was an awesome day.

-Woke up. Sat by the apartment pool for hours. Made new friends, got drunk, had a blast.

-Wandered into my apartment where a bunch of people followed. We proceeded to play Rock Band for two hours. These people had never played before and got hooked. I had never hung out with them for more than 2 minutes at a time. Good times.

-Saw Flaming Lips about 10 people from the front, dead center. A little talky and political between songs, but they know how to put on a spectacle and it was more than worth it.

Summer: don't fuck up. I'm expecting more days like this.

I can't stand it when a person talks about getting wasted and how "they're so drunk" when in reality they drink like a pansy and can't hang.

I can't stand it when a person talks about getting wasted and how "they're so drunk" when in reality they drink like a pansy and can't hang.

cosign

OMG IM SO DRUNK...I HAD 6 SHOTS

fuck outta here

cosign

OMG IM SO DRUNK...I HAD 6 SHOTS

fuck outta here

6 shots would be a start for the situations i'm referring to..

Guest youkinorn
Ever have one of those days where even after showering and washing up you feel gross. Like on the inside?

go sweat that shit out somehow.

run or something

I had the deepest and the most intimite conversation in my life with a wonderful girl.

So am I a gay or in love? I had to walk her home for 20km the wrong way, and I really like her.

I dont know how she´ll react when I´ll see her again as the conversation was really intimite.

Any advice would be highly appreciated. No joking on this plz, thanks.

Btw. Im not too drunk and neither was she.

you're gay

I knew this was coming.

I guess I´ll have to stop posting to superfuture.

Well I did take a taxi home from 15km away and it was prob. more like 10km from the bar.

But anyways you missed the point. No offence though.

i just gleeked all ovver my laptop gross

was this accidentally? I do it accidentally sometimes when I yawn othewise it never happens. I was sleep over my friend house when I was kid and I'd sleep on floor and he would just gleek on me i was wet and i'd fight his face :mad: .