superconfessional

I live on the 8th floor, and right below my window, there is an alley, people like to sit and have cigarettes and whatnot and without looking I emptyed a bottle of water out my window because it was old and warm, and I poured it all over some guy in a apron probably working at the resturant that I live in front/behind of, and I shouted "sorry", and I was- I felt really bad, but he still called me an asshole, piece of shit, ect...

This happend like 5 minutes ago and he is still shouting obscenities at me.

prick.

you should cool him off with a bucket of ice water.

Guest Airjamie

Shit/piss in a bucket/bowl/cup/whatever. Dump it on him. When he tries to break into the apartment call the cops and watch them drag his ass off.

how do go about getting white chicks off myspace?

thanxzzz

1. Instead of posting pictures of yourself wearing "clothes" on sufu, you post pictures of yourself shirtless and with spiked hair standing infront of your car on Myspace. [note: I find that tastefully done nudes, with strategicaly placed photoshopped blurs, can go can go a long way in attracting chicks on Myspace.]

2. Instead of the "rep" system and leaving witty, homoerotically charged critques of your fellow sufuer, you leave leave lewd and lascivious remarks for girls about their gashes, how they could use a good stretch, etc, etc. in their comment box for the world to see. See if they approve said comment. If so, you're in!

3. Strategically maneuver the "hot white chick" around your top friends with the purpose of confusing her as to her standing in your infrastructure of myspace friends. For example: Say you have a top 16, put her in, say your second row of friends, (which signifies a certain level of importance), but put her behind a fat, ugly chick, to give make her feel as though she has no self-worth. If asked why she is lower on your totum pole, you simply reply, "don't worry, I'd much rather sleep with you than her."

4. And in case you meet them in person, and things aren't going smoothly: Ether is the way to go.

i'd only try e if i had it planned and got it from a trusted source

usually a dealer will have a whole bunch of the same batch. ask a friend who goes to that dude how they are. OR you could look for molly, which is a hell of a lot harder to find than pressed pills since it's straight up MDMA powder. if you can get your hands on some benzos like valium or xanax, it really helps with the next day. you won't feel blue per se, but you'll feel wiped out...

Check your shit at pillreports.com before you even think about using them. PR will tell you what they're cut with, weather they're active/safe, ect...

yeah, pillreports can be helpful, but I wouldn't really go to it as my first source. case in point: white ladies with "G spots" stamped on the other side were floating around a couple of months ago and they were FIRE. fast forward to now, and they have resurfaced again, but they're weaksauce... my friend is convinced that someone made new pills with the same press

p.s. who else is going to see daft punk in brooklyn?! that shit is going to be banging. drug-fueled sufu meetup?

i've made them go away with a pack of marlboro's.

PSHHHHhh.. im sure having boobs helped out too.

well it was a good sized group of us after a drunken bachelor party of some kind.. so yeah i think they ran a standard hustle on us.

we tried to pay them.. they acted like 'we dont do that here' but then they made us a 'deal' at the end.

i guess i cant hate because i would do some shit like that too if i could.

so i sort of feel obligated to read harry potter 6 again before it comes out.. but im in the middle of like 4 books. maybe just a weekend book?

confession: boobs do in fact, rockzor sockzors. less of a confession, more of a reiteration of fact.

Never read the harry potter book and dont ever plan to, is the Notebook THAT good a movie? I havent seen it but seems that everybody loves it.

You know, I am a huge movie buff and don't care if the genre generally sucks (musicals, romantic comedies); I'll still watch anything if it's highly recommended.

I kept hearing all this crap about the Notebook being good even though it's a sappy romance flick and was hesitant; then I remembered hearing about how good Moulin Rouge was even though it was a musical, and after I watched Moulin Rouge I agreed. The same can't be said for the Notebook. It sucked royal wang. Even the females I watched it with thought it blew.

I think this movie is for people with exquisitely dull lives who are easily impressed. Avoid.

it's not really a confession because i'm not ashamed and defend this opinion of mine fervently, but marilyn manson were the last greatest rock band, to date. unless this general pussification of music ends, they'll go down in history as the last greatest rock band, period. from all the controversy to the sheer amount of teenage wastoids they managed to rally together in the 90s, there isn't another band within the last 10 years

that can claim their title.

'cake & sodomy' is such a good fucking song.

i listened to the new pumpkins album and it is totally like corgan and chamberlin sat down, got scared that people would think that old age made them pussies, and decided to imitate every single harder song they'd previously put to tape.

that great dichotomy between proto-metal influenced hard rock and psychedelic pop songs that made the band unique is gone completely.

it's not really a confession because i'm not ashamed and defend this opinion of mine fervently, but marilyn manson were the last greatest rock band, to date. unless this general pussification of music ends, they'll go down in history as the last greatest rock band, period. from all the controversy to the sheer amount of teenage wastoids they managed to rally together in the 90s, there isn't another band within the last 10 years

that can claim their title.

'cake & sodomy' is such a good fucking song.

fuck manson.

radiohead is going down as the last big group

that didnt blow.

i listened to the new pumpkins album and it is totally like corgan and chamberlin sat down, got scared that people would think that old age made them pussies, and decided to imitate every single harder song they'd previously put to tape.

that great dichotomy between proto-metal influenced hard rock and psychedelic pop songs that made the band unique is gone completely.

its honestly true. it sounds like they didnt even take the time to sit down and think about what the record was going to be. the song titles even reflect it. "Starz" ??? wtf is that shit. honestly it sounds so generic and trite especially coming from Corgan, who has written amazing songs. i guess theres nothing left to keep him going. he needs to find drugs again. fall off the wagon billy, heroin loves you, acid loves you, ecstasy loves you. seriously, dont be such a twat.