superconfessional

i was unpacking my shit and i managed to not only knock over a bookcase in my room that i usually deftly maneuver around, but also bang my forehead into the corner of my dresser when putting away some tees.

i was gone for a fucking week, and i can't even survive my own bedroom.

also, i hate to admit it, but while being away from superfuture was easy, coming

back and seeing all the shit i missed out on is kind of annoying, because my personality dictates that i must catch up on every single thread i missed.

I would break off with her but this has nothing to do with the story and everything to do with the fact that you don't respect her intellectually. She deserves someone who thinks better of her and you should look for somebody you respect as an equal or you'll never feel fulfilled unless you're presently sticking your penis in her.

by not respecting her intellectually.. are you refering to the fact i said she would probably fail school?? or something else.. ?

When on holiday I carefully open bottles of water or even bottles which are tinted, in hotels, drink the bottle, then proceed to fill it back up with tap water, replace the cap and put the bottle back into the minibar.

when on vacation, i am the idiot that pays $5 for a bottle of tap water from a hotel mini bar.

from your first post i didn't quite catch that you yourself had cancer, as opposed to you worked in a hospital and were only now seeing how horrible cancer can be. from such a standpoint, saying "i don't think people realize how awful and common cancer can be" sounds like you think everyone else in the world is ignorant still. people get it. cancer is terrible, and its very common.

datasupa, its pretty abundantly clear that i didn't know she had cancer, you fuck. i dont usually go around spouting off to cancer patients that they're stupid for thinking they know more about cancer than me. isolated from the fact that she herself has cancer, imagine someone coming up to you after meeting a cancer patient for the first time and saying "wow, people just don't realize how bad cancer is." you'd probably hit that person. do i personally understand how terrible it is to have cancer? no, i dont, because i dont have it....i have a good idea, but i'll (hopefully) never know first hand. do i still think you're an idiot? no...would i if you didn't clarify that you, yourself have cancer? yeah, i really would.

somehow i'm thinking datasupa would've agreed too.

currently im afraid of most things. im so scared. its like some scarecrow from batman shit. i haven't been this ripped in ages.

but like in honesty, its not even that. driving home i was having visions of dying and like premonitions of impending doom, and now im overtaken my complete warmth.

i called up a girl whose a number of years older than myself and asked her out, while simultaneously waking her up. she said call in the morning.. good thing/bad thing? shes gorgeous.

ahhhh man. now its two older chicks. both in college. this high school deal is killing me man. i need to totally get into college already.

im listening to Revolver, ive never listened to it so far gone. its beautiful.

Guest Airjamie

Clopek, dont sweat these dickheads, its clear her initial post was intended to set herself up for the sob story rant she clearly wanted to make in the first place. Which is, in and of itself, completely fucking idiotic.

Datastupid, what the fuck is your deal dude? Since youve joined all you ever do is give other people shit. Basically every single one of your posts is calling someone else an idiot or jumping the fuck down their throat.

Heartsomethingtodowithabigstupidnamethatnooneremembers, You simply HAVE to be shitting me here. You are actually going to come here and tell me that noone realizes what a shitty deal cancer is? Based on what...stupid reactions you get from people? Im sure it hasnt occoured to you that the reason people say shit like "but youre so young" is because they are uncomfortable and you are bumming them the fuck out. See, you may not have considered this seeing as you are so self absorbed but noone really wants to hear about your fucking problems. Cancer causes 25% of all deaths in america, which means, no matter what, everyone knows someone who has died or is in the process of dying of it. They are aware of how terrible it is, but the difference between them and you is that they arent running around ruining the day of every stranger that will sit and listen to them with their shitty sob story. You see, this is how society functions, we publicly ignore the horrible shit that goes on in our lives out of courtesy to others. Thats why we have this little thing called private. If you want emotional support, go to a cancer board, but dont for a second think you can come on here, insult everyone, bum on us with your crybaby pleas for attention, then expect anyone to fucking care.

Excuse me airjamie

Or should I say airhead cause you spewing shit out of your head like a typical sterotype of what a blonde is

Where the fuck do clopek get going off twisting my words saying that I say people don't know how horrible cancer is? When I said MOST and yeah that doesn't include your 25% shit. So wouldn't most people don't know or realize because they don't have it?! Guess what, just because you know someone with it or died of it you think its terrible but its not the same as having it. Because then oncologists would never smoke, leave the house without sunscreen caked on and eat anything bbq since that livestyle leads to higher risk of cancer. But guess what? They still do that shit because they don't know HOW terrible it really is. Thus my quote airhead. It applies to everyone who doesn't have cancer and while those who know someone with it may have some idea they don't really fucking know. Its like that saying, you don't truly know shit until you experienced shit yourself. Where the fuck is your logic there dipshit? Just because you know someone with cancer you're automatically placed in their shoes?

I said most people don't know how common and horrible cancer can be. That common part comes from the fact that if people really were aware they'd check their bodies for mole more carefully therefore there wouldn't be any late stage diagnosis because they are aware. Can you say that there are no late stages? Or how about that dry cough that people often don't associate with as a symptom of lung cancer? Are they educated in just how cancer is easily formed in their body due to their lifestyle habits (therefore common) and if they really knew how terrible it was do you think they'd still be doing the same shit? Sometimes you have to experience something to fully appreciate what you had before shit knocked you up the side of your head. Sometimes you have to experience shit before you can say, yes I know its horrible. You can say its horrible but to know is to experience. And that's what I meant by most people don't know airhead. I didn't say it isn't or that people don't THINK it is. Keyword is know.

The fact that I work day in and day out with cancer patients whom I've talked to gives me more creditablity then you.

What do you do again that makes you an expert as to how people handle this shit?

Shit even you quoted me wrong. You were trying to be an ass but it would have been more effective if you took my words "tough shit that's life?!" and left the ?! out. Because I never say boohoo

You must know, you be saying boohoo a lot huh? Boohoo I'm a freaking worker for bmw and I gotta fucking convince people that that shit is made in the US fucking A cause between that and fucking mindlessly chewing everyone out to make my self look like a winner so no one can stop and realize I'm on this board and 6254562589 other boards and think, shit this guy has a lot of posts, does he even have a life?

I finally bought an American Apparell tshirt, I realize that in the end it really is stupid to buy AA. I took this girl out for thai food and then I implyed that it was a date by paying for her food and whatnot. She then ended the date with just a highfive, leaving me feeling lost; who gives a highfive on the first date? At least a hug or something, I dont know if I should call her or not; most likely no.

do share please
I finally bought an American Apparell tshirt, I realize that in the end it really is stupid to buy AA. I took this girl out for thai food and then I implyed that it was a date by paying for her food and whatnot. She then ended the date with just a highfive, leaving me feeling lost; who gives a highfive on the first date? At least a hug or something, I dont know if I should call her or not; most likely no.

highfive = friend zone

dont call. if she calls you and you guys go out again, try doing something that involves drinking. whatever happens dont pay for her drinks and dinners unless you get properly compensated.

Where the fuck do clopek get going off twisting my words saying that I say people don't know how horrible cancer is?

I said most people don't know how common and horrible cancer can be.

zdLmpudKqqg

clearly i'm the fucking idiot here.

take it slow brotha, i guess not all girls are used to the fast train service

maybe try not to show ur true intentions to obvious, just get to know her better and have a great time, crack a few jokes and loosen her up or something

i grind two korean chicks last nite. my opener when coming up to a girl from behind was, "HAJIMASHITEEEE". a chinese girl said, "Don't fucking touch me." i think i finally got a good fade going on in the crotch area of my dior jean.

lol, are you the same "thewindsong" from tae-hwan.com?

airjaime you are a dick.

its the confessional thread lay off her case.

people can say what they want, and tehres alot more ridic shit going around

that could use your shooting down.but someones cancer problems

thats just a fucking no fly zone man, just let them be.

theres better shit you could be doing, probably some axis powers circle jerk

jmatsus dick is getting dry and no one likes jmatsu when hes irritable.

go to your calling.

Guest Airjamie
airjaime you are a dick.

its the confessional thread lay off her case.

people can say what they want, and tehres alot more ridic shit going around

that could use your shooting down.but someones cancer problems

thats just a fucking no fly zone man, just let them be.

theres better shit you could be doing, probably some axis powers circle jerk

jmatsus dick is getting dry and no one likes jmatsu when hes irritable.

go to your calling.

Nah bro, see the fact that she has cancer is irrelevant, she came here looking for a fight using her affliction as justification for being a total bitch. Its not the cancer im shooting down, its her shitty attitude towards superfuture in general. And anyway, who the fuck are you to tell me what is and is not appropriate? Dont try and fucking moralize with me.

I played dungeons and dragons once.

A friend tried to get me to play...I started but he got mad at my replies to the situations he was making up.