superconfessional

Guest Airjamie
a very attractive

extremely talented

super horney

almost intimidating

older female seems to be calling my name, it might just be being led on, but ive seen her lead on many of my fine comrads and i think it was because i was the one who wouldnt let her just lead me around on a manleash like she does to all of her other seductees that she is considering me for some summer loving

and i really dont think it would be that hard to get some summer loving with her.

but i have already previously led another girl on who i used to have feelings for but dont anymore.

B arthur. Freeeeeeeeak.

last week I tried weed for the first time. I played video games like a savage. My friend on the other hand didn't handle it so well (first time also). The next morning he went and bought 5 pairs of shoes ( he claimed he was still high). He returned them all the next day.

cougar time

fucking a

im starting to notice most of my co-workers are extremely attractive. i knew there was a few - but im definately looking now. theres this one girl - obviously a gymnast. oh my. legs like a mile long, beautiful black hair, cute face. very mario ozawa looking, but not asian. so hot.

i fucking love when girls look good in hot pants/short shorts.

Guest jmatsu
yeah...the first times she posted it freaked me out.

i lost a wager. i have to post at least 2 more pics in waywt.

i admit that it was kind of fun. probably because it gave me something else to argue about with the dummies who thought my shit sucked. fuck you forever.

I was waiting for some boba at Quickly today and this Indian girl ordered after me wearing a Joy Division shirt. I was like WHOA, a sufu female lurker? I checked out the rest of her fit and saw some cargo carpis, ballet flats and that the JD shirt was cut in the back and she was wearing a black tube top. I was like uhh, okay, not a female lurker, but I had nothing else to do while waiting for my shit so I went to talk to her anyways

"Do you like Joy Divison?"

"uh, What?"

"Your shirt, it's from a band called Joy Division's album 'Unknown Pleasures'"

"Oh, I just got it from Urban Outfitters, I didn't know it was from a band."

I ended the conversation and sat back down to wait for my shit. So be on the look out JD shit at Urban Outfitters.

Same exact thing happend to me, the girl wasn't very good looking though, hers was red- said she got it and uo too. But this was like 6 months ago.

I saw a girl wearing a crass hoodie I asked if she like crass, and she said she didn't know who they where and she got it at hot topic. :(

crass merch is sold hot topic. :(

How fucking stupid is that?

Guest Airjamie

crass merch is sold hot topic. :(

How fucking stupid is that?

Ahem....

"Punk shops roll up buy your rebellion here"

Same exact thing happend to me, the girl wasn't very good looking though, hers was red- said she got it and uo too. But this was like 6 months ago.

Yeah, her's was red as well.

Guest Airjamie

It's a disrespectful to pay for any CRASS merch.

HAHAHAHA EDIT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER: I didnt realize keagan didnt understand whos lyrics i was posting as he went about his dumbass tirade on crass.

Keagan you are an idiot. I swear to god you know absolutely shit about punk rock. Even less than you know about things like grooming and style.

Guest Airjamie
Uh, merch ≠ records.

But it is well known that crass basically gave away their 7'' and if there 12's where usually up for trade or totally free. If you actually did pay for one, it was probably at a record store in the us.

But now of course since all crass records are released on their own label you've got to pay like what 15 dollars..

This is the dumbest shit ive ever heard. You are wrong wrong wrong in so many ways.

Guest Airjamie
Eat shit.

how am I "wrong"? I read it in Bergers book.

and dequoute me beacuse that last sentence is obviously wrong.

You edited that shit at the last minute motherfucker. Dont try to pull fast shit on me you little prick.

The shit they gave away for free were the floppy insert records. Crass sold merch, and still do. Crass did not give all their records away becasue they had a community to support through record sales. Crass records doesnt officially exist anymore therefor their records are put out of the southern imprint.

Guest Airjamie

What the fuck are you talking about, you started your stupid rant talking about crass merch and how disrespectful it was to pay for it. Crass sold merch. I repeat. CRASS SOLD MERCH. is this not fucking sinking in or are you just too busy going back editing all your fuckups?

Guest Airjamie
They didn't really have "merch" anyways, just shit that penny screenprinted onto stuff.

Im going to let this sink in. The inherent stupidity is enough to seriously damage any sensible persons grasp on reality unless they knew it was coming from an idiot like you. So please, go back and read over what you just said. Over and over and over.

Christ the Bootleg is a great album. i found it in a used record bin for like $2. my lp is scratched to hell now though, so i havent listened to it in years.

big a little a bouncing bee...

anyways, i love when girls are in town for one night. makes booty calls all the more sweet.

right next to the bonfire too