superconfessional

I had an identity crisis last night and almost bought a bus ticket to NYC. I had no clue what I wanted to do once I got there, but I was on the verge of dropping everything and going to NYC with my clothes, laptop, and the little bit of cash I had.

^living tuff!

I'm old now. Sometimes I just piss in half a bottle of icetea. Leave it by the garbage and hope that some homeless piece of shit will take a sip.

Last fight I was in was at hostess bar. Poured drink on girls head and called ugly whore etc. tried to fight bartender etc. spit and flicked cigs at the owner. Ran away before cops came. Not nearly as cool as u.

I had an identity crisis last night and almost bought a bus ticket to NYC. I had no clue what I wanted to do once I got there, but I was on the verge of dropping everything and going to NYC with my clothes, laptop, and the little bit of cash I had.

Why didn't you?

i was never a big club goer in college, but my g/f at the time was a big dancer of sorts (typical kag). went to some club inside a mall in hollywood strip (kodak theatre?). i also have a peeing problem in public, so was walking off and on the dance floor to use the mens restroom hoping it was empty. but you know, with all the drinking happening there was a line of dudes. i ended up holding my piss till the end of the night. as everyone was clearing out, i saw my exit and hid behind a corner of the mall that was out of the public view. there was also a giant plant in a vase to block the view. the g/f found or followed me (can't remember which) and looked out while i let out my piss against the wall. i kept thinking whether the janitorial team would discover this. 

i was in ktown one night with some buddies in LA. we had some korean bbq first then went to some late night korean bar that was lively. proceeded to drink throughout the night. of course, the restroom was super busy but i tried to time it while it was not as full. i ended going into the stall (there was 1 2 urinals and 2 stalls). dudes kept funneling in anyways and I ended up looking like i was taking a shit since i thought it'd help if I sat down. I just heard a bunch of "WTFFF" and giggling outside of my stall. I ended up not being able to piss and walked out. luckily the place was very dark inside with loud music. at the end of the night while waiting for cars to leave the parking lot (valet parking or something) i sneaked away and found a dark alley to what seemed like a locked gate to someones front apartment. i just proceeded to piss on their doorstep.

today i visibly engaged in a hearty chuckle when I saw a young 5'3 filipino male pass by me wearing clothes made specifically for black people

is this some form of camouflage ?

maybe we will never know

Edited by Muzikojo

Malcolm Gladwell is a scumbag, but it takes a genius to pull off a career like that

http://shameproject.com/profile/malcolm-gladwell-2/

Malcom Gladwell is a major bullshitter, he lacks rigor to such a level that his books are basically infomercials. Best quote about Blink I saw "Blink makes the tipping point sound like critique of pure reason".

He almost makes Thomas Friedman looks convincing, if such a thing is at all possible.

Edited by Fuuma

im sad

i, too, am extremely butthurt at the moment for whatever reason

chalking it up to seasonal depression and it getting pitch black at 5:30pm now. bullshit.

also, the holidays suck and that's right around the corner

Edited by jayrock