superconfessional

I'm in Morocco right now, arrived last Sunday. Everything was closed for the Wednesday, after that it was fine. Your country is diff because there are three major communities. I might be in KL later in the year btw.

Yeah, like I said, there's quite significant indian and chinese presence here. Actually, since I'm in Penang, I'd say the chinese presence is actually stronger than the native malays, far more so than in Johor or Malacca, or even KL.

And that's cool, I hope you enjoy your stay in Malaysia. I just hope you're flying into and out of KLIA and not fucking LCCT

Yeah, like I said, there's quite significant indian and chinese presence here. Actually, since I'm in Penang, I'd say the chinese presence is actually stronger than the native malays, far more so than in Johor or Malacca, or even KL.

And that's cool, I hope you enjoy your stay in Malaysia. I just hope you're flying into and out of KLIA and not fucking LCCT

I always use KLIA, the other one is for regional companies, right?

I hate my job. It pays for shit and it's mind-numbingly boring. I have my bachelors in business but have no idea what I want to do with my life. Anyone have advice for figuring this shit out?

Watch Pain & Gain.

My runescape related superconfessional is that I sold my runescape char in 7th grade to some other kid for $200. Probably the most money I would possess at once for probably the next 3 years or something. 

Didn't know what to do with it so I just told my dad about it and he took it ... I think he thought I was probably dealing drugs or something since I didn't know how to explain to him that I got it from playing a video game for hours on end. 

I've been worrying about grades more than my steez lately.

Please forgive me Rick, but the calculus bird of hate wont let up :-(

edit: please stop negging me, im recuperating from this coma slowly, i have a damir doma sweater on the way and I just received a C- on my calc midterm! I have also eaten the body and drank the blood of christ (rick) four times this week!

Edited by Muzikojo

Yesterday I was jean shopping with e0d9n0b5, and every time I came out of the fitting room, he would put his hand inside my jawnz and move my boxers around. Then I saw Muzikojo when edn0b was in mid-move! I shrieked!

Last night he PMed me and called me 'pantywhine' and said the mods were going to change my username. I was horrified! What Muzikojo doesn't know is that edn0b and I are the same person, or at least projections of the same damaged sections of his damaged and bleeding brain. I hope he has peace in these few days before he dies.

I've been worrying about grades more than my steez lately.

Please forgive me Rick, but the calculus bird of hate wont let up :-(

edit: please stop negging me, im recuperating from this coma slowly, i have a damir doma sweater on the way and I just received a C- on my calc midterm! I have also eaten the body and drank the blood of christ (rick) four times this week!

calc is not hard enough that it would encompass your whole life.