superconfessional

got asked awhile back to move up from photographer (low paid intern-type wage) to videographer at my job. boss made everything seem mad promising (going full time because i have a degree, made things seem like id get a pay increase etc etc) been doing a few videos and have gotten great responses from our customer base even wound up fixing some of the problems our "seasoned video guy" couldnt.

boss asks me what itd take for me to be there more often. I only asked for a couple more dollars which would still be under $15 and a fraction of what the other guy makes. I just want enough to pay my bills and not have to work retail on weekdays. boss seems cool with idea and i go home thinking everythings going to be fine.

boss comes back and dances around everything he told me before. meaning he wants me to work more hours for same amount of shit money.

was thinking of joining a gym this month but couldnt once i found out how much it was. Couldnt afford weights either so i decided to buy a couple of water jugs and go to town on those. went to kmart and discovered i couldnt afford those either.

#peasantconfessions

please neg.

move on dude

you can do better than $15 with a degree

A butch? I don't get why a tag would make a difference...

Isn't JW Man Pink his men's garments made simply smaller for in order to fit womens? I see no darts are the chest or hips and the button placket is on the "men side"... You will get a camo military shirt "for men" is you remove the tag...

dovo confession

move on dude
you can do better than $15 with a degree

it's one thing to be working low paying jobs to try and build industry contacts/experience/cred but yeah, don't let dickhead bosses push you around. the market might be shitty atm but at least see what else is out there

remember the rules of the dovo dating threak. confidence and dgaf (toned down from picking-up-girls-level to job-interview-level) and you'll land something better.

hit up contacts

cold call companies

use better offer to start bidding war for you - see if you're really in demand at your job or if they're just feeding you bullshit

gl

I ate a taco bell burrito and drank two tall boys today

My girlfriend is coming over but I'd rather stare at the ceiling and be alone for a night

I'm drinking yet another cup of coffee at 8 PM

I ate a Jamaican beef patty and drank whiskey 10 min ago

Everyone tells me I look skinny and 'good' but I cant afford to eat regularly

I ate a taco bell burrito and drank two tall boys today

My girlfriend is coming over but I'd rather stare at the ceiling and be alone for a night

I'm drinking yet another cup of coffee at 8 PM

I ate a Jamaican beef patty and drank whiskey 10 min ago

Everyone tells me I look skinny and 'good' but I cant afford to eat regularly

get gwop

eatin so good, my hoe tell me like young dro, "boy, u gettin fat, eat salad"

so what?

yeah, sorry.

i am so lonely, abused and exploited. i really just want attention. i wish i could do things over. i wish i could help my mom.

:''(

so yr public apology is enough.  also the admission of yr problems are like the 1st step 2 the road 2 redemption/recovery