superconfessional

somebody was in my room and came on the shoulder of my jacket as i lay half-dead and drunk in my bed

wtf

my roomie is really abusive, but he's 5 years younger than me, so i don't know what to do

am i supposed to cum on it myself to double-check if it really is sperm? there's a dried out white spot on the floor too. it disappears easily with saliva, and it's like a long string, can somebody confirm?

help 

u licked lapped it clean?  gross

somebody was in my room and came on the shoulder of my jacket as i lay half-dead and drunk in my bed

wtf

my roomie is really abusive, but he's 5 years younger than me, so i don't know what to do

am i supposed to cum on it myself to double-check if it really is sperm? there's a dried out white spot on the floor too. it disappears easily with saliva, and it's like a long string, can somebody confirm?

help 

take revenge

cum on his face

wtf

help 

Did you ever think about it like, your room mate was standing over your bed while you were sleeping looking at you and masturbating

mom kalaos me youtube links i pretend i never seen them before

i also keep youtube playlists n private favorites

quit my job, burned some bridges, etc. etc.

In your work, can you just say, "Fuck a job"? (sic)

I forgot mumble was on when I had my girlfriend over. So a bunch of my friends listened in. i am never living this down. 

Why not?  You had a girl over and mumbled; fuck em.

Edited by jyoni

In your work, can you just say, "Fuck a job"?

wasn't the best career move, but my health was deteriorating on the last two months bc of stress, and the boss hinted that they weren't planning on keeping me for long, so it was a preemptive fuck you on my part.

I've listened to Fat Lip by Sum 41 five times today

been doing the same sort of shit lately. Feel let down by where alot of music and shit is going. talked do some people about fashunz and interior deezine the other day and wound up getting turned off.

I feel like alot of the people into this shit now because it gives them an opportunity to be the bullies they used to resent.

i just wanna go work on cars and go on camping trips now.

I've listened to Fat Lip by Sum 41 five times today

been doing the same sort of shit lately. Feel let down by where alot of music and shit is going. talked do some people about fashunz and interior deezine the other day and wound up getting turned off.

I feel like alot of the people into this shit now because it gives them an opportunity to be the bullies they used to resent.

i just wanna go work on cars and go on camping trips now.

i'm actually appalled that she listen(ed) to sum 41.

jacked off 2 jody foster pinball gangbang scene  in the accused 2 times this week

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnw9l7_the-accused-jodie-foster_redband

Edited by SSchadenfreude

got asked awhile back to move up from photographer (low paid intern-type wage) to videographer at my job. boss made everything seem mad promising (going full time because i have a degree, made things seem like id get a pay increase etc etc) been doing a few videos and have gotten great responses from our customer base even wound up fixing some of the problems our "seasoned video guy" couldnt.

boss asks me what itd take for me to be there more often. I only asked for a couple more dollars which would still be under $15 and a fraction of what the other guy makes. I just want enough to pay my bills and not have to work retail on weekdays. boss seems cool with idea and i go home thinking everythings going to be fine.

boss comes back and dances around everything he told me before. meaning he wants me to work more hours for same amount of shit money.

was thinking of joining a gym this month but couldnt once i found out how much it was. Couldnt afford weights either so i decided to buy a couple of water jugs and go to town on those. went to kmart and discovered i couldnt afford those either.

#peasantconfessions

please neg.

Edited by dovo

got asked awhile back to move up from photographer (low paid intern-type wage) to videographer at my job. boss made everything seem mad promising (going full time because i have a degree, made things seem like id get a pay increase etc etc) been doing a few videos and have gotten great responses from our customer base even wound up fixing some of the problems our "seasoned video guy" couldnt.

boss asks me what itd take for me to be there more often. I only asked for a couple more dollars which would still be under $15 and a fraction of what the other guy makes. I just want enough to pay my bills and not have to work retail on weekdays. boss seems cool with idea and i go home thinking everythings going to be fine.

boss comes back and dances around everything he told me before. meaning he wants me to work more hours for same amount of shit money.

was thinking of joining a gym this month but couldnt once i found out how much it was. Couldnt afford weights either so i decided to buy a couple of water jugs and go to town on those. went to kmart and discovered i couldnt afford those either.

#peasantconfessions

please neg.

leverage your current videographer work with this company to apply for another position. if these people are taking advantage of you its time to take your valuable skill set elsewhere.

and buy one of those combination push up/pull up bars. or find a park with pull up/dip bars. you ain't gotta pay to work out

leverage your current videographer work with this company to apply for another position. if these people are taking advantage of you its time to take your valuable skill set elsewhere.

and buy one of those combination push up/pull up bars. or find a park with pull up/dip bars. you ain't gotta pay to work out