superconfessional

usually i use a water pipe like a bubbler or a bong when i smoke it, but depending on the extract, the effects can last up to 2 hours or more. usually the psycotropic part wears off within like 20 minutes of smoking it fully, but you retain a good deal of deep and like emotional (in keagan's case nostalgic) high. its like being deeply and utterly baked beyond belief. last time i did it, i became a blank and then for the couple hours afterwards i could swear that i had gone back in time and everything was really unimportant in the future, only the past mattered.

fucking sweet shit yo. i need to cop some more salvia

i love that its still legal. imma totally buy like 10g's

yeah, salvia is awesome. i'm supposed to be doing it again next week, i just hope my trip isn't as terrifying as the first one.

Also, jmatsu, if you even come in this thread...HB's resident annoyingmotherfucker Kickapop is bragging about how he pwned you. It's funny.

yeah, salvia is awesome. i'm supposed to be doing it again next week, i just hope my trip isn't as terrifying as the first one.

its totally the trippiest shit ive done. shrooms weren't nearly as like intense, they built up, but never peaked like salvia, and like STP was not even cool.

i was down in new haven today for the indiana jones shoot. cool stuff. i was impressed by all the period cars and redone store fronts. saw a part of the chase scene being filmed with shia lebouf and harrison ford on a motorcycle. good times.

Lemme guess .. WOW?

No. I didn't mention the title because it's not particularly good. Shamefully, it is Runescape.

The free-to-play reeled me in--hook, line, and sinker (I had to see the member features I was missing out on!)

new haven? You're in michigan?

no?

new haven, as in connnecticut, as in where jim morrison got arrested for public nudity at a concert as in where the unibomber blew up the science building at yale, as in where yale university is, as in where yale university basketball team loses every game.

that new haven.

no?

new haven, as in connnecticut, as in where jim morrison got arrested for public nudity at a concert as in where the unibomber blew up the science building at yale, as in where yale university is, as in where yale university basketball team loses every game.

that new haven.

oh, there is a new haven in michigan aswell....

Guest Airjamie
Also, jmatsu, if you even come in this thread...HB's resident annoyingmotherfucker Kickapop is bragging about how he pwned you. It's funny.

Link............?

you have good pizza though.
oh, there is a new haven in michigan aswell....

yes, i ate at modern today

and

keagan - i'm pretty sure new haven's a pretty generic city name. new haven michigan im sure is a nice place too though.

i saw shia lebouf and harrison ford on a motorcycle today. pretty ballin.

I'll be cutting my own hair in a minute, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a disaster but I'm doing it anyway... I might not post in waywt for a couple of months. ;)

And I'm done... doesn't look half bad, I suppose. Need to do some touch-ups in the back tomorrow. Might post waywt soon to show off my terrible skills with scissors. :)