superconfessional

oh... it's coke related... Just take some more?

And then take a WAYWT photo while doing it, and watch Carl rip that shit down in 3 seconds despite posting him self pulling a bong in WAYWT

i dont really have a confession is more of an inquiry. So lately lets say the last 2 weeks or so ive been going through changes. im getting really stupid and ditzy..i doing this whole dumb blonde kind of thing. then on the flip side of that im really volitile and more moody than usual....ie...a few rants ive had on here lately *sorry*:o im not sure if its because of lack of sleep,stress,schizophrenia....whats wrong with me?

my mom is a nurse but she stopped answering my medical questions since im kind of a hypochondriac. so im kind of in the dark. and im too annoyed to google.:(

I once again slept with a girl who already has a boyfriend. Now, her conscience is biting her and she plans to tell the guy. He's really tall and strong and works out every day.

I am going to get the shit beaten out of me.

update... i was at the usual bar today, sitting at a table of 12 or so with people including this girl and her boyfriend. And she tells him right there, in front of everyone. Guy fucking lunges at me, two of my friends keep him off me (because i was waaaay too drunk to fight at that point in time, not that i would have had a chance sober). The barkeeper basically tells me and him to get the fuck out and for everyone to not follow. So long story short I had a few bruises and a few bleeding wounds but nothing is broken, not even my nose. And while I agree that while what I did was wrong, I in no way forced her (we were both almost sober, it's a long story but we were "together" sometime in 7th grade i think, so before relationships god physical) and she's the one who was cheating. But try telling that to a 2.05m package of testosterone.

I think I'll stay with single girls for a while. Which kind of sucks for me because for some strange reason I've been drawn to girls who have boyfriends ever since I cheated on a girl the first time. I guess it's a kind of fetish that's not based on physical features.

so i still haven't gotten laid...i'm well past the "weird shit makes me horny" part and onto the "my balls hurt so bad i'm considering choking one out at work in the washroom" point. a friend suggested jerking off in the car on the way home. i didn't follow through, but the temptetion was great.

9-5 + living at home = me no get laid

so i still haven't gotten laid...i'm well past the "weird shit makes me horny" part and onto the "my balls hurt so bad i'm considering choking one out at work in the washroom" point. a friend suggested jerking off in the car on the way home. i didn't follow through, but the temptetion was great.

9-5 + living at home = me no get laid

This is the best post ever!!!

i dont have my period yet. Its really weird my friends notcied it too as its unlike me. And the anger is weird im not talking about psychotic shit just like walking down the street hoping to run into some trouble so i can kick some ass. my new mantra "I wish a bitch would"...:mad:

Today was bonus day for Wall Street firm analysts and I was also promoted. I'm not gonna say how much I received but I work for a tier one bank. Anyways, I've decided clothes really aren't important to me anymore as long as I look decent. Now I just want power and money. I'll probably be spending less and less time on this board since my new goals aren't really in line w/ most posters anymore...Anyways, thanks for everything SF!

BonusBumper%206.12.07.JPG

hey guys I won the lottery. I'm the richest asshole in shit-town! I'm not gonna say how much I won, but let's just say I'm way fucking richer than you will ever be

Today was bonus day for Wall Street firm analysts and I was also promoted. I'm not gonna say how much I received but I work for a tier one bank. Anyways, I've decided clothes really aren't important to me anymore as long as I look decent. Now I just want power and money. I'll probably be spending less and less time on this board since my new goals aren't really in line w/ most posters anymore...Anyways, thanks for everything SF!
hey guys I won the lottery. I'm the richest asshole in shit-town! I'm not gonna say how much I won, but let's just say I'm way fucking richer than you will ever be

Uhh, guys, sorry, but I forgot to tell you that I'm part of that Bug Chasers forum... :(

Well, I just got done slangin' 400 keys of cocaine in the U.S. and my priorities have shifted from fashion loving crime lord and I won't be able to post as much as I used to.

I can't really say who I work for and what kind of money I make, but let's just say the Columbian crime syndicate pays very well.....

money1_wideweb__430x322.jpg