superconfessional

when i was little i wanted to be a mailman so after i got my first bike in 3rd grade i got pieces of paper and wrote 'mail' on them with crayons and put them on peoples doorsteps in the morning. i feel like doing that again but i'll probably get a brick through my window.

been applying to career type jobs for the past month or two. in the meantime, im starting to get sick of being broke so i just started applying to a bunch of random places in hopes of picking up a second job. ups, fedex, etc. even h&m (lol). i haven't really had that many awkward moments since graduating uni but something tells me if i land one of these jobs shits gonna get weird quick.

to the older crowd on sufu

is it normal that i feel like i'm 16 again now that i'm out of school? or am i just catching on the times i missed while in college?

i graduated two months ago and all i've been doing is working a bs job, going out and getting drunk every other night and chasing girls

Being an adult is all about eating that dessert whenever you want to or getting drunk when you're not supposed to, unlike what your parents told you. You will still feel like a teenager in your 30s and will totally freak out when you realize you're not like 19.

^ man forreal I'm having WAY more fun @ 31 than I ever had before. Prob due to my life circumstances and how things played out, but honestly, having the means to do fun stuff, not sleeping on a shitty couch, having clean clothes, and more confidence than I had in my 20's has been what's up. I used to worry about crossing the 30 threshold, and now I'm fucking stoked I did.

Edited by OkayOkay

Being an adult is all about eating that dessert whenever you want to or getting drunk when you're not supposed to, unlike what your parents told you. You will still feel like a teenager in your 30s and will totally freak out when you realize you're not like 19.

amen to that...i actually look back on my life as a teenager now and wonder why i didn't have the balls to do more than i did back then. i think as long as you have a good head on, it's good to go crazy and experiment while your body can still handle it and there aren't long lasting consequences

I'm losing her. After 6 years and 9 months... I'm losing her to distance and money. I'm losing her I'm losing her. It hurts so much. Say its not true. Tell me its not true.

We talked about a family.

I'm losing her. After 6 years and 9 months... I'm losing her to distance and money. I'm losing her I'm losing her. It hurts so much. Say its not true. Tell me its not true.

We talked about a family.

Qfld5.gif

my dad is dying I think n my mom has been working like a dog lately to provide for the fam and my brother while I have been wasting time and $ doing my own thing, I am ashamed of myself and need to man up and take care of my family.. aint a kid anymore "sigh"

still (unsurprisingly) directionless in my career

glasses of scotch every night

making guap in the meantime

guess i'll wipe my tears away with these hunna dolla billz

same, but with considerably less money

so my jawnz are salty from my tears