superconfessional

can't hate, du is living his life

negged him for giving the chick a fake name though

I don't know where you guys are from, but here a 20 year old having sex with a 17 year old is statutory rape and mandatory jail time. The other stuff dude said is whatever.

Last night I dreamt that I made up with an ex, and was still with my current gf, the ex was understanding about the situation and there was a warmth between us she was upset about my indescretions while we were together as her eyes were puffy with a slight mascara run, despite it all I can't help feeling she was in love with me and that scared her a little. I can't recall what the current gf was up to except that she was also understanding and on her own buzz I think working it for other guys, quite likely innocently, as I didn't feel hurt or threatened.

This all happened at a party with people I have known at different stages in my life, every dream I ever remember happens at these parties.

I have spent so much time reading the mbti types and have been reminded of my own romantic nature looking for 'the one' at the same time as wondering if who I am involved with is just that, when a relationship starts to settle into comfort zone I start wondering if the story is romantic enough.

it feels liberating to type this as I hold myself to a high standard of integrity at the same time as not wanting to hurt the feelings of others.

This was without a doubt one of those eye openingly fucking AMAZING weekends. I seriously love that I have such good friends who can always manage to bring me up whenever I get down.

Edit: today added to that as well, damn.

Edited by sawn-off chef

I'm going far deeper down the rabbit hole than i had thought i would…i just want to see what it is.

Having a lot of problems with homeless people lately.

Today I was walking the dog with my wife when we passed by some homeless dude with a sign and just ignored him. He spat at my wife but missed and we turned around and we were like wtf. My wife flips him off and he tosses his sign comes up to us in some weird sideways bboy stance like his side\back is facing me and he starts talking shit asking us if we're gonna call the cops, calling my wife a bitch. I told him to fuck off and made a shitty attempt at spitting on his face, my mouth being a bit dry the spit spreaded like the spread gun in Super Contra and went across the guys back/head instead of a fukinese loogie that I wanted. He asks did I just spit on him, I was like yeah, and he tells me I dare you to spit on me, and I reply I just did and he walks away.

A few weeks ago I walked by some random old homeless guy who looks like the old sailor from the youtube videos that beat the shit out of some young on the bus. As I walk passed him, he starts mumbling and follows me for 8 blocks. Finally I just turn around and hes a good 7-8 yards away, I throw my arms up in the air doing the "whats up homie" and he turns around walks the other direction.

I guess you have to call people on their bullshit games sometimes.

Having a lot of problems with homeless people lately.

Today I was walking the dog with my wife when we passed by some homeless dude with a sign and just ignored him. He spat at my wife but missed and we turned around and we were like wtf. My wife flips him off and he tosses his sign comes up to us in some weird sideways bboy stance like his side\back is facing me and he starts talking shit asking us if we're gonna call the cops, calling my wife a bitch. I told him to fuck off and made a shitty attempt at spitting on his face, my mouth being a bit dry the spit spreaded like the spread gun in Super Contra and went across the guys back/head instead of a fukinese loogie that I wanted. He asks did I just spit on him, I was like yeah, and he tells me I dare you to spit on me, and I reply I just did and he walks away.

A few weeks ago I walked by some random old homeless guy who looks like the old sailor from the youtube videos that beat the shit out of some young on the bus. As I walk passed him, he starts mumbling and follows me for 8 blocks. Finally I just turn around and hes a good 7-8 yards away, I throw my arms up in the air doing the "whats up homie" and he turns around walks the other direction.

I guess you have to call people on their bullshit games sometimes.

youre not hard cuz you spit on a homeless guy settle down