superconfessional

i smoked my first skunk doobie in 5 months a couple of days ago. had to stay off to get the doctors agreement for a driver's license or whatever you call that kind of agreement, now i have it, so i had to celebrate.

felt so good. sat blazed in a sofa for 6 hours without saying anything. lol

every single person who works for money on this board should be offended by this, yourself included.

I couldn't care less about randr, but this is not a 1rst world problem and we're not in a fucking manga, get over it.

Edited by Dropt

ive owned a bunch of some real dope denim at one point or another [eternal, warehouse, lvc, kapital, kmw, junya, etc etc] but fuck, the best fitting jeans i have are these lame 90's era gap women's stonewashed joints from the salvation army :(

sometimes i hate clothing.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Leonard Leroy, April 16, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Leonard Leroy, April 16, 2012 - No reason given

sister leaves the hospital today, no respite for her here though

if she came back yesterday,

she could have witnessed my blood on the walls of our kitchen

but nevermind that,

my parents in a crumpled mass wailing their soul in a tone i haven't heard before

speaking of separating, that they're free from each other,

my entire family has become my children rather my little siblings

they only thing they gave me is shelter, and i make all the decisions,

and i thought we hit the lows, because it isn't hopeless to rely on their house

while i become famous, to give us some highs. Might have to rethink that. or take more meds.

theres still more to fall I see, and I wonder if I want to witness it

and i wonder if my parents will survive their own hands in the next month

i finally see that binary of cut and run, or stay and join the quicksand.

but this is love, and love is just some subjective thing, never rights,

and its uncertain even if you're making a mistake.

in my most terrible thoughts, because i've become so sore of making decisions

for everyone around me, and to all adults i know, I've given the good advice,

you do what you want, and if you die, and I will be sad

and in my parents' case i will use the life insurance to carry on.

shame good advice only gets metabolized when you're practicing it

I've lost 20 pounds in the past two weeks. Weighed myself for the first time in a while.

I'm lighter than I've ever been. I'm all lean and sinew, my muscles don't look as big

without that healthy layer of fat and water.

I've had to reteach myself to eat, its a strange thing to eat without an appetite

to eat for sense, for taste, for pleasure, for necessity

instead of instinct

you learn that eating is a boring thing without hunger.

i feel like i require life bars to tell me whats up

on some days my head hurts and I'll have to figure out if I'm hungry, if I'm thirsty

and then I'll try to eat, but my head hurts

I'll drink but my body has had enough and won't retain the water

I piss clear.

And I'll figure out i have low body sugar when I just start buying things to eat

and a haagen daaz ice cream clears the pain from my temples.

Edited by Leonard Leroy
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Leonard Leroy, April 16, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Leonard Leroy, April 16, 2012 - No reason given

by the way its sexual violence against my family and I that has us on thin seams

i don't care to hide it anymore, because I've become quite a good communist

it is a shit political ideology, yes, but distilled, it a good philosophy for artistic production

everything people produce is in reaction to something

and oppression is a mighty fine weight to balance some subjective product against.

that they're giving up, and literally are nothing without me

and i'm stalwart from decades of coping and being a parent

to my parents and now meds

I keep on trucking even with my blood on my chest.

edit:

haha, there's some good deleted posts over the years from me in the thread. hi mods.

I think I'll actually keep these posts up, simply because hopefully they're interesting.

Edited by Leonard Leroy

Mr randr is probably a bit shortsighted at life. He would do well to take note of the bigger picture and acknowledge that persistence, passion and a genuine interest in a subject pay dividends.

13 years ago I worked in fashion retail for a small company in a small town. It was a fairly cool dead end stop gap job for me while I saved money to travel, but my coworker on the shopfloor back then had a thing for a specific brand of quality jeans and used it as a step up to work as a rep for that company. Today, he's moved on from there and is running Ralph Lauren denim in the UK.

Posted · Hidden by evisu 2000, April 16, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by evisu 2000, April 16, 2012 - No reason given

randr is just one in an ocean of chubby asian kids with money and an expensive camera and an opinion that doesn't matter. why is he always talking about streetwear?

This kind of reminds me of some shit i been goin through, what caused me to go into mild hermit mode and shit.

As some of you guys know, i do suffer from random spurts of depression and i got some other shit goin on too plus I'm still awkward as fuck. But the best thing anyone has ever told me was that its my fault. That person was actually coming from a shitty place but it got me thinkin. you know, maybe by dwelling on these things, I've managed to sort of put myself in a position where i only see the negative about myself, about other people, about my capabilities and so on. I can't even count how many opportunities I've missed because i was too busy complaining about and thinking of missed opportunities (if that makes sense).

I've realized that I'm pretty fortunate to be able to even complain about shit. Like, I can't buy any of the shit i want right now, but I'm still eatin. Ive also realized that, mayne, we are really capable of doing whatever the fuck we want. and i know this sounds disney channel as fuck but the awkwardness, the depression, the life lessons, are all that make me, me. so ima run with what i got.

But strange, i definitely know dat downhill life. keep your head up bro, i hope things get better.

i was just a "demo model" for a vidal sassoon styling school. it was fucking weird. all sorts of people staring at my scalp and taking pictures. i've never been so self conscious of my own scalp in my life, i felt like i was at the dentist and hadn't flossed

sub confession: totally the best haircut i've had in a while

Photoon2012-04-17at1841.jpg

Edited by broneck

started a new job last month. got kinda involved w a co-worker who i think is awesome, apparently the feeling's mutual. we went out last night to a show. everything was going great, and by the time we walked back to her house, everything was fucked. turns out she just broke up w her bf around the time i started my job. now i'm here at work on 2hrs or sleep because i took a cab home from her place drunk as hell and couldn't stop thinking about the whole thing. i have to see her everyday and it makes me feel like crap.